DoW from DOOM

ryu

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not sign out of TAB and run to red team as an indie the moment a trial was mentioned? Did you not begin trolling old allies immediately?

You confessed in private hoping it would stay confidential. Your partner confessed in public and exposed you.

Did you not troll the very light sentencing and again run from the alliance once judgment was passed?

And you are accusing me of what? Overzealous prosecution of a known traitor and runner?

Yeah, I'm guilty as charged. Guilty of trying to nail someone to the cross for one of the most despicable acts possible on Planet Bob.

Such a strange twist of fate that brings us together again to reminisce about old times, eh? I come to honor my sworn loyalties and bump into you, the one who wouldn't. Just fascinating, don't you agree?

D2M? That "other me" is here too. My head is big enough for both to travel in. ;)

Except I wasn't obligated to continue the trial, which I did out of my own free will. And I didn't run a second time, I left the !@#$%^&*. I wasn't wanted at TAB, so I left. stop spinning it your way

I then confessed in private, because I don't think that the entire world needed to know about small alliance drama

My "partner" didn't confess, he set it on trial and we're still friends

I didn't troll anything, you're just making !@#$ up. You're the one who threatened me even after a fair and impartial trial

I'm not accusing you of anything. Those weren't even my words. It seems you take every opportunity to slander me, Zeke

Guilty trying to nail me to the cross for confessing to trying to help his alliance in tandem with the other Triumvir, who you neglected to prosecute

strange twist of fate? you're the butthurt one who can't take it that you lost a fair trial. you're the one who can't seem to let something die, you're the one who keeps bringing this !@#$ up

talking about "honoring your sworn allies" to me, who is only fighting because we're honoring a sworn ally

notice how I'm on good terms with everyone, including the other triumvir who I thought was rigging my trial at the time? notice how I hold no grudge against CR for the punishment, notice how I don't hate Xander for log dropping, notice how I'm still on good terms with just about everyone except you.

Except I wasn't obligated to continue the trial, which I did out of my own free will. And I didn't run a second time, I left the !@#$%^&*. I wasn't wanted at TAB, so I left. stop spinning it your way

I then confessed in private, because I don't think that the entire world needed to know about small alliance drama

I didn't troll anything, you're just making !@#$ up. You're the one who threatened me even after a fair and impartial trial

I'm not accusing you of anything. Those weren't even my words. It seems you take every opportunity to slander me, Zeke

Guilty trying to nail me to the cross for confessing to trying to help his alliance in tandem with the other Triumvir, who you neglected to prosecute

strange twist of fate? you're the butthurt one who can't take it that you lost a fair trial. you're the one who can't seem to let something die, you're the one who keeps bringing this !@#$ up

talking about "honoring your sworn allies" to me, who is only fighting because we're honoring a sworn ally

notice how I'm on good terms with everyone, including the other triumvir who I thought was rigging my trial at the time? notice how I hold no grudge against CR for the punishment, notice how I don't hate Xander for log dropping, notice how I'm still on good terms with just about everyone except you.

Sounds good enough to me.

Thou protests too much, Sargun. If you had been loyal to begin we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we?

If you didn't like the way TAB was run you could have simply left or openly run for office, like normal people do.

But I shall leave it there for now. This thread is about DOOM, NSO, and Molon Labe in war.

Enjoy the fun, NSO, and good hunting to my allies.

I don't know the whole story, nor do I care. Forget about whatever other party and be responsible for your own actions. You seem like you are Bawwing for being caught.

I find it LOLz

@+Zeke+ and DOOM; Happy to have you with us.

@ the others I/we are at war with; it has been pretty classy thus far. Let's not ruin it.

@Sileath and VooDoo; Depending on how bad MK beats me down, will determine which of you I try to declare on (Sileath recommended it be you first VooDoo!)

Your on leprechaun :P

I would kindly remind all NSO members that when they joined the Sith they left their baggage at the door. No one in the NSO is holding you on trial for past crimes. Don't let others do it by default.

Maintain your dignity and fight honorably.

And those are great IRC quotes in your sig, Sargun. (They are unfortunately pretty accurate as well.) :P

Don't let them rattle you, your SITH brothers will vindicate you on the battlefield. He has delivered unto you the opportunity to exercise the demons.

I would kindly remind all NSO members that when they joined the Sith they left their baggage at the door. No one in the NSO is holding you on trial for past crimes. Don't let others do it by default.

And those are great IRC quotes in your sig, Sargun. (They are unfortunately pretty accurate as well.) :P

You always have my loyalty my lord :jihad:

I get angry when people tell lies, Ivan. I can't help it.

(Also, :awesome: )

Don't let them rattle you, your SITH brothers will vindicate you on the battlefield. He has delivered unto you the opportunity to exercise the demons.

And there's a reason why I'll never leave the NSO. :wub:

lolirony

Edited by Sargun

Ryu,

You were always a great partner and had that "spark" when you were in LOSS. Its good to see you lead your alliance with honor and that you still have that "spark". I hope to see you when this is all over with.

Slade

Nice to see you as well Slade and thanks for the comment. It is certainly strange to somehow be on the opposite side of the fence from you!

EDIT: And thank you to all that have posted on this thread from both sides that can see what this declaration truely is. Simply for us to do what little we can to help our allies that have done so much to help us.

Edited by ryu

See what happens when I step away from the keyboard for 18 hours?

Good show DOOM. Thanks for the support, honored to be fighting alongside you.

o/ DOOM

And for those who worry about who our allies choose to fight, let's drop the pretenses, ok? We know, you know, we all get it. STA is allied to NpO. Anyone declaring on STA will bring NpO into the fight, as they will honor their treaty. We know. You know. Got it. As has been said so eloquently by others, with the stomping we're already getting, would we really want to bring yet another round of pain into the mix? We in ML are already fighting three larger alliances, with most of us fighting 3-4 nations. No bawwwing, just stating the facts. If we had the opportunity to do it to those we fought, we would do the same. It's just part of the game. But to intentionally bring in fresh reinforcements in the form of NpO? That would be insane. You know it. We know it. Can we get past it now? If NpO REALLY wants into this fight, they know how to write a DoW, I've seen 'em do it.

The lack of my presence so far in this thread has to do with the fact Ryu is our rightfully and popularly elected leader, as well as RL activities.

But I'm here now.

Hmmmm, Karma...... Yep, that would describe it well on my 1000 day anniversary on Planet Bob to be here in a desperate battle by choice.

Were is not for a certain despicable underhanded and brazen traitor to the alliance that nurtured him then I wouldn't be here today. A leader/fighter in both the League and Aegis, I have mixed interests in the larger war and would have likely avoided it if I could. But said traitor turned my former protector alliance against me and helped trump up spying accusations against DOOM. This caused us to be cast out and attacked with almost no one coming to our aid. Almost though didn't include Molon Labe who trusted us completely and took us in unconditionally. When the truth came out the spying accusations were false there was no public recognition by those others who had formerly called us their friend and turned on us. They were too big and image conscious to acknowledge their mistake. But Molon Labe didn't care for such things and reminded us it is deeds and not words that make a friendship. And so today we DOOMers prove that deeds and not words are the proof of friendship. We have no illusions about this fight. None whatsoever. We enter a grim battlefield with no stake other than trying to help Molon Labe survive simply another day. We know about promise to those to whom they treatied with and come here to to assist them in that promise. Deeds, not words.

To NSO, we hold no special grudge. Though you do have our pity. Not because the damage to your nations. Not because of your cause either. No, it is because you now have that traitor in your midst. Look to your ranks and note Sargun amongst them. The man who decided his nurturing alliance didn't promote him fast enough and tried to topple its leadership for personal gain. The man who started our journey towards Molon Labe a half a year ago. The man that showed us by his actions the difference between false and true friends. The man that somehow now sits in the ranks of those who would attack our true friends.

Quite karmic, wouldn't you say? You have my personal condolences and a solemn warning about your future with him.

To those who would ask about our lack of a full blitz then know it is hard for a small alliance with a lot of international members. We'll wade in more fully as time allows.

And congrats to Joe Bollman who won a 2 million prize for resisting my ground attacks. That should cover all those planes of yours I smashed. ;)

Molon Labe! We'll see you on the other side.

This was an issue that happened well over half a year ago and should have been let go.

What happened was bitter and it left all parties involved infuriated at each other. However, public apologies were made and there was no doubt a silent agreement that there would be no further discussion of the situation. However, you decided to bring it up again.

The decision on the punishment that Sargun was to receive was to be made by the High Magistrate and other appointed judges... it was never yours. Once the ruling had been made, the issue should've been resolved and dropped, as it should be now.

What Sargun did was a mistake. He is human, like the rest of us, and people are entitled to mistakes. There is no fault in making a mistake if you learn from it, the only wrong is if you continue to repeat it. Sargun did feel remorse for what he had done and now, well past six months since that wrong, he has not repeated the offense. You wanted to destroy Sargun, however... put in place a punishment that was execution instead of a minor fine. Justice without mercy is never justice.

And even now, long after the event, you refuse to accept this. However, after the faults that we made on our part, I do not expect you to. However, I had wished that after all this time, you would come to at least respect the decision that was made.

It is also interesting to note that through the course of what happened, you mostly focused your attacks on Sargun... and even now you continue to dog him. However, Sargun did have a "co-conspirator", can we say... and never once did you speak out against him. Does that not feel a little... "uneven" to you?

While I'm sure that our good friends in NSO will have no problem swatting you away, I do have to wonder why them? Why not STA? We've got plenty of slots open, and are an even riper target than NSO, as we've got far fewer nukes, and a significantly lower ANS. NSO has had another alliance declare on them, but STA has not. TPF had a valid reason for electing not to attack STA, as they are bound by the NAP built into our white team economic treaty. DOOM however, has nothing to stop them from attacking us.

It leads me to believe that you chose to declare on NSO only instead of both alliances attacking your protector or instead of the weaker of the two alliances attacking because you're afraid that our allies in NpO might come to help. Some might say it's unfortunate that you that you selectively honor treaties in order to lessen your damages. Others would say you're in for a pounding either way, so what does it matter?

Yes. Some would say that indeed.

pez, DOOM only has 20ish nations. Maybe if they could declare on (and realistically fight) 15 nations instead of 3, they'd declare on you guys too. :) Sadly, that isn't the case. We like nuking people on our way down to ZI (and discussions about forming the Zombie Irregular Militia have already started) but one can only nuke so many people in a day...

This. Zeke and Sargun: if you want to hash out your issues, please move it to PMs. Thanks.

Can we drop the old crap now? It's the past, move on ffs. This is about DOOM helping ML, nothing more.

Nothing could better describe how we feel.

We go to war on our own terms to help our allie ML, we do this with the sole intention of causing as much damage as possible and take as many hits as we can away from ML. We do not live in the past but look forward to what is here and now and what will be. We seek no vengeance for past difficulties we may have had, but will take happiness in knowing we do some damage to others that may have crossed us. But also feel sad at waring with alliances we may still can friends if not in a direct way.

DOOM will fight as hard as it can for our friends over at ML now, not for past vengeance's.

DOOM forever :) .

Edited by Emmett1718

Nothing could better describe how we feel.

We go to war on our own terms to help our allie ML, we do this with the sole intention of causing as much damage as possible and take as many hits as we can away from ML. We do not live in the past but look forward to what is here and now and what will be. We seek no vengeance for past difficulties we may have had, but will take happiness in knowing we do some damage to others that may have crossed us. But also feel sad at waring with alliances we may still can friends if not in a direct way.

DOOM will fight as hard as it can for our friends over at ML now, not for past vengeance's.

DOOM forever :) .

It's awesome that you feel that way, Emmett. However, there are some people in DOOM who I know for certain don't feel the same way.

DOOM, when it believes that their cause is just will go to ZI for it. Their honor means everything to them. If their honor is impugned, they will fight to protect it. In my experience, their fervor for doing what they believe is just and valiant is unquestionable. I have never seen an alliance since DOOM that has ever been as honorable. Whether that places them into trouble or not is a matter for debate; their honor, however, is not.

Edited by Crushtania

o/ Crush!

Blackjack you are wrong. We all fight for Molon Labe without question or regret. Sure ONE member may have history elsewhere but that has no influence on their desire to die for our Protector Molon Labe if it comes to it.

You underestimate us.

It's awesome that you feel that way, Emmett. However, there are some people in DOOM who I know for certain don't feel the same way.

You accuse DOOM's members of being not loyal? Try doing your research first. I like you to show evidences to show that there are unloyal members in our alliance. Even if there is an unloyal member, it doesn't matter as long as most of the DOOM members support the war.

ML protected and saved us, so we, DOOM, should return the favor, even if it means being curb stomped.

Edited by HHAYD

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I did not question any DOOM member's loyalty or honor to ML. I was commenting on this from Emmett: We do not live in the past but look forward to what is here and now and what will be... when he was quoting kswiss's comment: Can we drop the old crap now? It's the past, move on ffs.

Again, I apologize for the error. I was not attacking DOOM's honor.