DoW from DOOM

ryu

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall see, how about we meet in a week to compare notes?

LOL I don't need numbers to show me we will fight to the last soldier, and do as much damage as we possible can before we fall. But I see it as a sad thing when some alliances need numbers to prove to themselves that they fought as hard as they could :lol: .

The lack of my presence so far in this thread has to do with the fact Ryu is our rightfully and popularly elected leader, as well as RL activities.

But I'm here now.

Hmmmm, Karma...... Yep, that would describe it well on my 1000 day anniversary on Planet Bob to be here in a desperate battle by choice.

Were is not for a certain despicable underhanded and brazen traitor to the alliance that nurtured him then I wouldn't be here today. A leader/fighter in both the League and Aegis, I have mixed interests in the larger war and would have likely avoided it if I could. But said traitor turned my former protector alliance against me and helped trump up spying accusations against DOOM. This caused us to be cast out and attacked with almost no one coming to our aid. Almost though didn't include Molon Labe who trusted us completely and took us in unconditionally. When the truth came out the spying accusations were false there was no public recognition by those others who had formerly called us their friend and turned on us. They were too big and image conscious to acknowledge their mistake. But Molon Labe didn't care for such things and reminded us it is deeds and not words that make a friendship. And so today we DOOMers prove that deeds and not words are the proof of friendship. We have no illusions about this fight. None whatsoever. We enter a grim battlefield with no stake other than trying to help Molon Labe survive simply another day. We know about promise to those to whom they treatied with and come here to to assist them in that promise. Deeds, not words.

To NSO, we hold no special grudge. Though you do have our pity. Not because the damage to your nations. Not because of your cause either. No, it is because you now have that traitor in your midst. Look to your ranks and note Sargun amongst them. The man who decided his nurturing alliance didn't promote him fast enough and tried to topple its leadership for personal gain. The man who started our journey towards Molon Labe a half a year ago. The man that showed us by his actions the difference between false and true friends. The man that somehow now sits in the ranks of those who would attack our true friends.

Quite karmic, wouldn't you say? You have my personal condolences and a solemn warning about your future with him.

To those who would ask about our lack of a full blitz then know it is hard for a small alliance with a lot of international members. We'll wade in more fully as time allows.

And congrats to Joe Bollman who won a 2 million prize for resisting my ground attacks. That should cover all those planes of yours I smashed. ;)

Molon Labe! We'll see you on the other side.

To NSO, we hold no special grudge. Though you do have our pity. Not because the damage to your nations. Not because of your cause either. No, it is because you now have that traitor in your midst. Look to your ranks and note Sargun amongst them. The man who decided his nurturing alliance didn't promote him fast enough and tried to topple its leadership for personal gain. The man who started our journey towards Molon Labe a half a year ago. The man that showed us by his actions the difference between false and true friends. The man that somehow now sits in the ranks of those who would attack our true friends.

Quite karmic, wouldn't you say? You have my personal condolences and a solemn warning about your future with him.

Molon Labe! We'll see you on the other side.

The amount of truthfulness in this..

oh, wait--

The lack of truthfulness in this segment astounds me. I thought you were a man of character.

Hope you burn in hell, Zeke. You get no respect from me.

/snip

Hmmmm, Karma......

/Snip

Once more we are in no way affiliated with that KARMA movement

To those who would ask about our lack of a full blitz then know it is hard for a small alliance with a lot of international members. We'll wade in more fully as time allows.

I will have to agree with you, blitz's are over rated in this day and age. I have found communicating with my troops at midnight to be quite difficult.

The amount of truthfulness in this..

oh, wait--

The lack of truthfulness in this segment astounds me. I thought you were a man of character.

Yeah, because you said so? The man who ran when he got busted? Who hid behind lies and e-lawyering? Who spit the weak judgment against you? Who ran again after the judgment? Who trolled your alliance's allies out of spite?

Your veracity leaves a lot to be desired. Your ability to judge or recognize character is clearly weak.

My character and yours are not even in the same galaxy as the other's.

Hope you burn in hell, Zeke. You get no respect from me.

As if I ever cared about your opinion of me. I let better far people judge me than you.

Just take a bit of advice and know as bad as you blew a coup attempt against some inexperienced TAB leaders that Ivan is a far different person than they are.

You won't get as lucky to retain your hide as you did last time.

Yeah, because you said so? The man who ran when he got busted? Who hid behind lies and e-lawyering? Who spit the weak judgment against you? Who ran again after the judgment? Who trolled your alliance's allies out of spite?

Your veracity leaves a lot to be desired. Your ability to judge or recognize character is clearly weak.

My character and yours are not even in the same galaxy as the other's.

Just take a bit of advice and know as bad as you blew a coup attempt against some inexperienced TAB leaders that Ivan is a far different person than they are.

Ran when I got busted?

I confessed to it.

There was a trial, you tried to get me busted for something I confessed to while completely ignoring the other guilty party. I "ran away"? I took my punishment.

Your character and mine?

I confessed to planning with someone else to take the other trium spot

I confessed to getting outside help

I confessed to saying something that was my belief but I didn't have any proof to back up

You tried to get me ZI'd for confessing to a crime

You neglected to go after someone else who did the same thing I did

You got rid of a judge because he ruled against you

You neglected to read the results of the trial, neglected to mention here your removal from prosecution for overstepping your authority and the additional bit about attacking a judge's character

Judge it yourself.

I know I can speak on behalf of the NSO when I state that we do not care about whatever you are ranting about. Our members are ours and we will be holding on to them. If you wish revenge you now have the chance to try for it on the field of battle. Aside from that I don't think you'll get much of a return on your investment in writing that little missive.

I'd like to remind all NSO members to continue to be respectful in this thread. We are engaged with DOOM on the field of battle. Trading words at this point is not needed. The strong will survive.

Ran when I got busted?

I confessed to it.

There was a trial, you tried to get me busted for something I confessed to while completely ignoring the other guilty party. I "ran away"? I took my punishment.

/snip

You tried to get me ZI'd for confessing to a crime

/snip

Judge it yourself.

I don't know the whole story, nor do I care. Forget about whatever other party and be responsible for your own actions. You seem like you are Bawwing for being caught.

I find it LOLz

@+Zeke+ and DOOM; Happy to have you with us.

@ the others I/we are at war with; it has been pretty classy thus far. Let's not ruin it.

@Sileath and VooDoo; Depending on how bad MK beats me down, will determine which of you I try to declare on (Sileath recommended it be you first VooDoo!)

Ran when I got busted?

I confessed to it.

<snip>

Did you not sign out of TAB and run to red team as an indie the moment a trial was mentioned? Did you not begin trolling old allies immediately?

You confessed in private hoping it would stay confidential. Your partner confessed in public and exposed you.

Did you not troll the very light sentencing and again run from the alliance once judgment was passed?

And you are accusing me of what? Overzealous prosecution of a known traitor and runner?

Yeah, I'm guilty as charged. Guilty of trying to nail someone to the cross for one of the most despicable acts possible on Planet Bob.

Such a strange twist of fate that brings us together again to reminisce about old times, eh? I come to honor my sworn loyalties and bump into you, the one who wouldn't. Just fascinating, don't you agree?

D2M? That "other me" is here too. My head is big enough for both to travel in. ;)

[edit] Just reading the other comments from NSO members here, but just to say nothing personal. Honestly, you guys are too new to form a political opinion of yet. Fight well and have some fun.

Edited by +Zeke+