DoW from DOOM

ryu

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have probably provided a better service by advising ML to accept the generous peace terms that are being offered. You are jumping in now when its apparent that they being soundly defeated.

Molon Labe is far too honorable and battle hardy to surrender. DOOM is not "jumping in," they are honoring their commitment to their protector, and NSO salutes them for it.

Uhhh okay.

Did you guys seriously manage to have a worse attack than TPF? Only two wars?

It isn't the individual declaration that matters. It is that they decided to come at all. And since Molon Labe has stated that they are in this conflict until TPF is out and TPF is the aggressor against the NSO we seem to have the makings of a vicious cycle in regards to how this will ultimately play out.

DOOM may have sealed their own. Long wars rarely see any real winners.

While I'm sure that our good friends in NSO will have no problem swatting you away, I do have to wonder why them? Why not STA? We've got plenty of slots open, and are an even riper target than NSO, as we've got far fewer nukes, and a significantly lower ANS. NSO has had another alliance declare on them, but STA has not. TPF had a valid reason for electing not to attack STA, as they are bound by the NAP built into our white team economic treaty. DOOM however, has nothing to stop them from attacking us.

It leads me to believe that you chose to declare on NSO only instead of both alliances attacking your protector or instead of the weaker of the two alliances attacking because you're afraid that our allies in NpO might come to help. Some might say it's unfortunate that you that you selectively honor treaties in order to lessen your damages. Others would say you're in for a pounding either way, so what does it matter?

Yes. Some would say that indeed.

Zeke and I are friends and they requested to know what our plan was. When the chips are down, thats the time to focus and work together, I told them we were going in with anything left against NSO. DOOM isn't a hugely political alliance, but they stick with their friends, I have no doubt had I said we were going in on admin himself they would have gone with us to help Molon Labe.

Edited by mhawk

It isn't the individual declaration that matters. It is that they decided to come at all. And since Molon Labe has stated that they are in this conflict until TPF is out and TPF is the aggressor against the NSO we seem to have the makings of a vicious cycle in regards to how this will ultimately play out.

By that reasoning you are the aggressor on ML

We're in it until all our allies are out.

Well if they're going to come they might as well come heavy or not at all. So far both TPF and DOOM have tripped on the doorstep.

o/DOOM

Plenty of enemies to go around.

Well if they're going to come they might as well come heavy or not at all. So far both TPF and DOOM have tripped on the doorstep.

How many alliances are hitting TPF? I certainly lost count. I count around 25 TPF/NSO wars. I don't think that is half bad all things considered. Maybe you'd be a little less hostile on the forums if you declared on someone in game.

Edited by Grabem

While I'm sure that our good friends in NSO will have no problem swatting you away, I do have to wonder why them? Why not STA? We've got plenty of slots open, and are an even riper target than NSO, as we've got far fewer nukes, and a significantly lower ANS. NSO has had another alliance declare on them, but STA has not. TPF had a valid reason for electing not to attack STA, as they are bound by the NAP built into our white team economic treaty. DOOM however, has nothing to stop them from attacking us.

It leads me to believe that you chose to declare on NSO only instead of both alliances attacking your protector or instead of the weaker of the two alliances attacking because you're afraid that our allies in NpO might come to help. Some might say it's unfortunate that you that you selectively honor treaties in order to lessen your damages. Others would say you're in for a pounding either way, so what does it matter?

Yes. Some would say that indeed.

Instead of just bashing DOOM, why not just say good luck? They're a small alliance as it is and you want them to DoW NSO and STA? Gimme a break. If you need NpO's help, ask them.

Hello Doom, we've been waiting. The burgers are on the table and the beer in the fridge....now lets get to this good ol' fashioned past time.

What beer? I hope not beer from long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, cuz it would probably be skunked by now. :P