• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"lol we're better than you"

"you're in peace mode"

"STRATEGY"

I don't think it worked for another alliance. :v:

And at the beginning, it did work. We targeted some of the NSO nations who were attacking ML. One of the ML members found it easier to scrape up cash and dish out damages thanks to my spy operations/attacks against one of your members. Want me to prove that?

Edited by HHAYD

HHAYD. I anarchied you :P

With the help of three other nations that are larger than me, six blitz attempts, and lots of luck...

OOC: and I couldn't stay up till midnight since I had a math test the next day. You know the rules, RL grades are more important than pixels.

Edited by HHAYD

If laughing at the size of our nations makes you feel better while you sit in peace mode and watch as we rip your alliance a new one makes you feel better then by all means- laugh away darlin. ^_^

Sadly some must remain in peace mode to rebuild DOOM at the end. I was chosen to go into peace and reappeared that I fight but someone has to do it :( . So I will probably be spending a month or 2 sending out aid.

But that said good war all around, and wish the best for all sides.

P.S. Thanks to the NSO for keeping this topic interesting ^_^ .

It looks like this conflict is over for us now, Molon Labe and ourselves have white peace.

Thank you to NSO, STA and NpO for fighting with dignity and honour and I'm glad trash talking from both sides was kept to a minimum.

We have nothing against any of you and hopefully can get to know you better after all of this.

I have pleanty of radioactive beer to go around if you are interested?? ;)