A Statement from the Red Cross

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try, opportunism at it's best I suppose.

Indeed. This is absolutely pointless. This is no better than bandwagoners kicking NPO while they're down. Pacifica does not have the resources to police the red sphere right now, as the Moldavi Doctrine requires, so this weasel gets his 15 minutes by creating a red team alliance.

If and when Pacifica renegs on the Moldavi Doctrine, a real alliance will enter the red sphere. Until then, this guy is just a coward that's taking advantage of the current global situation, while not having the balls to stand up and fight. If you dislike the Moldavi Doctrine so much, sir, why don't you do something about it? I'm sure there's someone in your range that would be happy to oblige.

this guy is just a coward that's taking advantage of the current global situation, while not having the balls to stand up and fight.

Or he's a player that's looking to establish a new alliance on a sphere, like everyone else has the right to do. He seems to be polite and a nice guy, he even has forums, that's better than half of the new alliances out there. Get over your self.

If you dislike the Moldavi Doctrine so much, sir, why don't you do something about it? I'm sure there's someone in your range that would be happy to oblige.

There's some great logic here. You disagree with a doctrine the NPO enforces, so you go attack one of their members because of it. The sad thing about your argument, is he is doing something about it, he's establishing a new alliance on Red. Stop contradicting your self.

Edited by Carter

Indeed. This is absolutely pointless. This is no better than bandwagoners kicking NPO while they're down. Pacifica does not have the resources to police the red sphere right now, as the Moldavi Doctrine requires, so this weasel gets his 15 minutes by creating a red team alliance.

If and when Pacifica renegs on the Moldavi Doctrine, a real alliance will enter the red sphere. Until then, this guy is just a coward that's taking advantage of the current global situation, while not having the balls to stand up and fight. If you dislike the Moldavi Doctrine so much, sir, why don't you do something about it? I'm sure there's someone in your range that would be happy to oblige.

Since you've been away for a while:

Tommy DeVito: No more shines Billy

Billy Batts: What?

Tommy DeVito: I said, no more shines Billy Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time, I didn't go up, didn't tell ya.

Billy Batts: Ah...

Tommy DeVito: I don't shine your shoes anymore

It doesn't matter whether or not NPO renounces the doctrine. As they have been so fond of pontificating, international rights only extend to the point you can defend them. They have no right to the red team if they can't enforce it. This guy has a perfectly legitimate claim to set up a red alliance, and the NPO can do something about it if they don't like it.

Not cowardice or opportunism, just another nation in a state of nature claiming its rights.

This is no better than bandwagoners kicking NPO while they're down. Pacifica does not have the resources to police the red sphere right now

This made me laugh. Might makes right still shines strong in the NPO?

Are we supposed to feel bad for npo for not having any forces to policy other sovereign alliances decisions at the moment?

This made me laugh. Might makes right still shines strong in the NPO?

Are we supposed to feel bad for npo for not having any forces to policy other sovereign alliances decisions at the moment?

Your opinion on whether or not the Moldavi Doctrine is the right thing to do is completely irrelevant.

The point is, he would not have done this if NPO were not at war with like 843 different alliances. That is a coward. There is no honor to be hailed here, no "first step" taken. Just a guy that started an alliance because NPO is otherwise engaged.

Again, whether or not you agree with their policing the red sphere is completely irrelevant. The fact that he does this while NPO is engaged in a massive conflict tells me all that I need to know about the integrity of the OP.

Open up the red sphere?

It's a decent idea, let's see if it lasts. Maybe it will, maybe it wont, but someone had to try it first.. good luck to you guys for trying it first.

This doesn't seem like it's the first time that such an attempt has been made, though.

At any rate, here's to a free and prosperous sphere. Good luck, Red Cross!

Your opinion on whether or not the Moldavi Doctrine is the right thing to do is completely irrelevant.

The point is, he would not have done this if NPO were not at war with like 843 different alliances. That is a coward. There is no honor to be hailed here, no "first step" taken. Just a guy that started an alliance because NPO is otherwise engaged.

Again, whether or not you agree with their policing the red sphere is completely irrelevant. The fact that he does this while NPO is engaged in a massive conflict tells me all that I need to know about the integrity of the OP.

Excuse me madam, but 843 sounds wrong to me. <_<

It tells me that he feels it is safe to start an alliance on red. Judging by his alliance name it seems a logical sphere. Doing this at a time when NPO could enforce their doctrine would be nothing but suicide as would an upstart alliance attacking NPO even now.

He is just getting a jump start on what I believe will be an open Red sphere for a long time to come.

When else would be a good time to set it up? When Pacifica is strong enough to crush them just for wanting that red little square in their nation bios? Why are you being so blinded by the idea that the red team is someone's back yard, and setting up a tent there is in some way cowardice?

This just shows how much respect you have for other people's decision, it is sickening.

The point is, he would not have done this if NPO were not at war with like 843 different alliances.

Yes and if we in umbrella told sparta to get out of black because we'd prefer to have it to ourselves they'd laugh. What was your point again?

This is expressing a fundamental right of players in this game to establish an alliance on whatever team they'd like. This isn't forcing players from the game or bandwagon attacking NPO, thus they have a legitimate reason to declare this regardless of the global situation.