Question about the ODN

Starbuck

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember our original talks with GOONs(Or atleast reading them). They are oooooooold. Like I mean when Eric was SecGen and Potato and Walker were senators. Well over a year by now. I'm sure by now...many people had forgotten the specifics or that it had happened.

You were in the ODN during GW3? I seem to remember you coming after GW3. That or I'm going barmy.

It should be mentioned that old government threads in ODN are opened up to the public to be read, which is why you don't need a gov mask to be able to understand how past governments worked.

Having seen the logs RI provided, I can only say that when we chose the snake (IRON) over the friend (NpO) it surely was the gravest mistake ODN likely ever made. We're on the way to walking our own true path again, we've made the right decisions as far as we could make them for now, but we still got a long walk ahead.

You were in the ODN during GW3? I seem to remember you coming after GW3. That or I'm going barmy.

You and joracy are talking about two different things. First, RI is talking about the logs in which IRON was telling NpO that ODN would drop them eventually. That would be pre-NoCB war, which jor would've been in government for.

Next, joracy is talking about the logs from post-Great War 3, yes, but it had to be right PRIOR to the UjP War if it involves Walker, potato, and Eric all in gov at the same time.

Third, joracy is able to read just about everything given that government things are de-classified after a certain amount of time.

Fourth, I don't think joracy was in ODN during GW3. :)

I was about to apply for membership there, but maybe another time.

Has been educational to say the least.

If you have any questions, do feel free to ask. Apparently this thread has turned into an impromptu Q&A.

If you have any questions, do feel free to ask. Apparently this thread has turned into an impromptu Q&A.

Thread entitled "Question about the ODN" turns into impromptu Q&A.

Would make a good Onion article if CN had it's own Onion...I think I just came up with the best idea ever. Perhaps "OWF thread fails to be hijacked, mass panic ensues" would be funnier.

Would make a good Onion article if CN had it's own Onion...I think I just came up with the best idea ever. Perhaps "OWF thread fails to be hijacked, mass panic ensues" would be funnier.

Do I get honorary ODN membership for being the Secretary of State of the ADN?

I'm afraid not. The Aqua Defense Network's franchise was revoked some time ago.

I, too, was starting to panic. I had hoped that some reverse psychology might throw them off.

Never trust ODN for anything. Ever.

tldr;

They are essentially an orange GGA.

You seem like a charming fellow.

Heh, I guess original is the wrong word, my apology. I am talking about the original peace chats with GOONS after the UJW.

EDIT: Hen :S I meant heh.

Edited by joracy

Wow triple post, that takes some kind of special Cortath skill there. ;)

You might have more luck going through Viceroy Sponge for your honorary membership.

Also, hello.

Perhaps it is necessary to say things three times when trying to rupture the space-time continuum with weak jokes about parallel universes.

Salve quoque, Neboe

I was referring to the Alliance Defense Network. ;)

Doesn't ring a bell. :awesome:

Unless, of course, you are referring to some other game. In that case the answer is obviously no.

You might have more luck going through Viceroy Sponge for your honorary membership.

It's worth a shot.

Wow triple post, that takes some kind of special Cortath skill there. ;)

Also, hello.

Whoops @ triple post.

And, hey Neboe. It's been a while.

Indeed, I'm not sure how to relate to the noble Cortath without being on opposite sides.

Quick we must disagree!

I surmize the object that shines so bright in the night sky is in fact the sun.

Take that, you you Francoist. :P

Never trust ODN for anything. Ever.

tldr;

They are essentially an orange GGA.

Hi Penchuk, hows that Clown phobia going? :D

Do I get honorary ODN membership for being the Secretary of State of the ADN?

hmmm i was once ADN as well (not as high ranking as yourself) so a part of me screams yes! but only if you drop the Pacifica AA and flag :P (i am sure Poper would have agreed).