TPF Announcement

Gaeta

I have no intentions of joining TPF once this war is over, but I am going to finish my wars.
I can't speak for Mogar, but I think the point is that he feels (correctly) that he is still honor bound to TPF without necessarily wanting to join them. It's unfortunate that the rest of lolIRAN didn't feel the same way.

Plus this opens the door for Mogar to join NSO after the war :D

I see. That makes sense, I just didn't think that way. 2am logic isn't too good.

Honorable Mogar.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold comfort, as I'm prpbably older than the two of you put together. :(

Nevertheless, I think you're doing the right thing. You'd get much less flak if you chose a different name, I believe.

Can't Die Silently?

I think that would apply for mogar just fine :P

Mogar, you are and always have been a disgrace to the spirit of CDS. You could have chosen any alliance name but you chose to once again resurrect a dead alliance that you have no right to claim ownership to, seriously just let CDS die.

Edited by LoveaLot

Cold comfort, as I'm prpbably older than the two of you put together. :(

Nevertheless, I think you're doing the right thing. You'd get much less flak if you chose a different name, I believe.

I dont care about flak, I care about doing whats right in my eyes.

Oh no, I can't attack CDS or else TPF will declare war on ... oh yeah. I don't get this, half the world is at war with TPF already, so what's the point? I understand the friendship or whatever, but it could wait until after the war.

I'm going to continue fighting, since my Batallion turned tail and ran, I had to pick up a new one.

Should've joined TPF then...

I have no plans of joining TPF, I didnt start this fighting wearing their AA, I wont finish it wearing it either.

Mogar, you are and always have been a disgrace to the spirit of CDS. You could have chosen any alliance name but you chose to once again resurrect a dead alliance that you have no right to claim ownership to, I hope you rot in hell, seriously just let CDS die.

I'll get right on that, thank you for your input.

The Phoenix Federation can't protect themselves.

Mogar, that is a nice flag, did you make it? Oh wait, no, you didn't. Maybe you shouldn't be using images that weren't made by you for a cause that their creators would not support.