TPF Announcement

Gaeta

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Phoenix Federation can't protect themselves.

Mogar, that is a nice flag, did you make it? Oh wait, no, you didn't. Maybe you shouldn't be using images that weren't made by you for a cause that their creators would not support.

No, but i'm sure iLLUSi0N would have no problems with me using the flag he created.

I miss that flag soooo much. It brings back memories. :blush:

I miss his graphics, he made some of my favorite graphics from this game, come visit me in #CDS we have a photobucket with alot of his alt flags he made.

Why can't you let the dead rest in peace mogar? I understand fighting now, but seriously I can't support reviving an alliance for your own personal purpose when they have nothing to do with this war.

Disgraceful mogar.

Because if I'm going to be ZI'd it'll be on that AA, I wore the same AA during my punishment from NPO as well.

Aye, but you're in no shape to defend somebody when you can't defend yourself. :D

Aperantly you don't know TPF ;)

I can't speak for Mogar, but I think the point is that he feels (correctly) that he is still honor bound to TPF without necessarily wanting to join them. It's unfortunate that the rest of lolIRAN didn't feel the same way.

My thought as well!

I don't think TPF is in a position to protect much at this moment!

OH, I'd say we are doing just fine.....The fact is, as long as we bring every attacker down with us then we win!!

And if you doubt that, then just keep checking NS of the next few days :P PC and MK are going down!!

Let me make it clear, every TPF nation will gladly sacrafice their own to defend each other and our allies as we would rather

have class and honor then infra. Besides this war has just started, lets see who's on top int the next week or 2 :)

o/ Mogar

o/ CDS