Church of Walford Announcement

Stormsend

The members of the Church of Walford have found themselves at war with the greatest of enemies, but my children, I say to you, we shall prevail! Never forget that Walford so loved the world that he gave multiple nations to save us, and also made sure we knew it. Pacifica is the enemy. Your swords, guns, tanks, and nuclear arsenal are all blessed in the name of franzjosef. Your nations shall achieve access to the great NONE in the sky. You are martyrs. You are saints. You are Soldiers of Truth! Never forget this, and you shall win.

Join us for the re-opening of our cathedral at #Walford on Coldfront and on /A\nother /A\lliance's Church forum ( http://www.forum.anotheralliance.com/viewforum.php?f=62 )Services will be held again soon.

As an added note:

Brother Lord of Destruction, it pains me that we are on opposite sides, but I have not forgotten your faith in the most high Walford. I shall await your presence in the Church when this ugliness is over.

(OOC: Dearest mods, this is not a joke thread, and I would appreciate it staying open this time. Thanks.)

Edited by Mundokiir

Acctually i think everyone else over time has reminded us of it. I know its prolly been over a year or two since he has even posted on these forums. Even when Xiphosis of God and Ephriam greys alliance (not much difference in them from NPO in my opinion maybe acctually worse) attacked LOFN he didnt say anything on these forums.

The members of the Church of Walford have found themselves at war with the greatest of enemies, but my children, I say to you, we shall prevail! Never forget that Walford so loved the world that he gave multiple nations to save us, and also made sure we knew it. Pacifica is the enemy. Your swords, guns, tanks, and nuclear arsenal are all blessed in the name of franzjosef. Your nations shall achieve access to the great NONE in the sky. You are martyrs. You are saints. You are Soldiers of Truth! Never forget this, and you shall win.

[...]

I'm not quite sure that the non-raiding NPO, the alliance that declared Red off-limits for raids on "none" nations, is "the enemy".

I distinctly remember the last enemies of the last publicly know project (allegedly) linked to Walford, and they're all on Karma's side ATM.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat...