How long will this war last?

VI Lenin

Vote people!  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay I'm new and I signed up yesterday. I came right at the beginning of this war and by judging the way everybody is talking about it it's a huge war that will dramatically change the future of the game especially if NPO loses. My question is how long do you think this war is going to last? A month? Two? Let me know.

2 months or forever, depending on the terms Karma provides. This war is definitely not a curbstomp, and by considering the size of warchests everyone seems to have, it may take up to 2 months to destroy the power of the Hegemony.

Global wars on average last about 2.4 weeks, but I expect this one to last longer than usual due to both sides being fairly even and the huge amount of people involved.

Also, VFABIC.

Edited by Bleh32

2 months or forever, depending on the terms Karma provides. This war is definitely not a curbstomp, and by considering the size of warchests everyone seems to have, it may take up to 2 months to destroy the power of the Hegemony.

Some people have tiny warchests, there was one screenshot of a spy operation (Intel gathering) against another nation. It turned out that the spied nation had $9 in his/her warchest.

How long can a $9 warchest last for a nation fighting against nuclear armed enemies?

Edited by HHAYD

Some people have tiny warchests, there was one screenshot of a spy operation (Intel gathering) against another nation. It turned out that the spied nation had $9 in his/her warchest.

How long can a $9 warchest last for a nation fighting against nuclear armed enemies?

Pretty long if someone aids them 500mil over and over again.

Additions in military improvements and wonders since the last global war, particularly WRC mean that weapons are more damaging and infra is pulverized at a much higher rate. However, many nations have had time to bulk up with extra infra they otherwise would not have. I do not see that as a wash however.

The war will likely last over a month, but I would foresee the first alliance surrenders happening with a couple weeks.