End of a treaty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The friendship and respect that we hold for the MCXA is in no way affected by this and all those that wish undue harm to our former treaty partners should know that we will not stand for that with or without a piece of paper. As a demonstration of this I am pledging the reputation and infra of my nation that I will do everything in my power to make sure that the MCXA are treated fairly whatever the outcome this war.

Thank you and good luck.

I am sorry to see this. I have respect for MCXA, I would like to see MCXA treated fairly and stand by Chill in his comments.

Sadly expected.

That needs clarification. This was almost inevetable, and I'm sad to see ti come to pass. Because I will ALWAYS love The Grämlins. And I've left a part of my heat and soul at the two alliances I've been in previously.

I hope that I'm correct in predicting that These two great alliances, like other friends stuck on opposing sides, will retain their friendships through the long, dark night. And forward into the dawn.