Zenith Draws Lines

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? War machine? Tell me, where have you proven yourselves before? If I remember correctly, you only helped NATO economically in the only war you've been in, not militarily?

A machine is a machine. If and how it functions is irrelevant. ;)

That being said, we did engage SoLID in that war. We will face our first real test during this war. The alliance itself maybe young, a lot of its members have extensive war experience.

Time to have fun. Good luck to all. ^_^

If you lose, I see no reason why Zenith will not receive mercy. At least, it will be my personal goal to make sure this is true. The innocent do not deserve the fate of those who have seriously done wrong. You are just activating a treaty, something anyone can hail.

o/ DK

o/ Zenith

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Wait, what? War machine? Tell me, where have you proven yourselves before? If I remember correctly, you only helped NATO economically in the only war you've been in, not militarily?

We are expertly trained, confidently disciplined, and posses iron resolve. Our commitment is unyielding and spirit inextinguishable. You will witness our might.

Zenith prevails!

We wish friend and foe alike glory on the battlefield!

Edited by Kzoppistan

Throughout your time in CN, Duncan King, I have always been one to congratulate your brilliant moves. You have lead your alliances (ICON, NATO, now Zenith) with an intelligence level that is obviously higher than your fellow CN players. However, this is one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen.

Goodbye, Zenith.

tl;dr our infra means too much to declare on an alliance closer to our range.

tl;dr TPF requested us to take PC. If you look at Zenith's stats and PC's stats (and their nukes!), you will see our middle and lower tier nations will suffer heavily at the hands of PC's MPs. If we had wanted an easy target, we wouldn't have agreed to PC, believe me. :)

I respect that you are on the other side, LJ Scott, but keep the spinning to a minimum, please. Also, you and I both know that as the war progresses, every alliance in this conflict will be at war with more alliances than they originally DOW-ed.

Will you also be looking so closely at the difference in NS next time a Karma alliance DOWs a smaller alliance on "our" side?

Edited by Suvorov

The fact that somebody screwed up and screwed up badly, doesn't mean honor is out the window. And thus we draw our swords, bracing ourselves for what the world will throw at us.

Yes, I thought there always was a reason why I liked you, DK. Good luck.

Throughout your time in CN, Duncan King, I have always been one to congratulate your brilliant moves. You have lead your alliances (ICON, NATO, now Zenith) with an intelligence level that is obviously higher than your fellow CN players. However, this is one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen.

Goodbye, Zenith.

If you think honoring treaties is a dumb move, Id hate to be your ally.

Your NAP with TPF has nothing to do with this. Our MADP with TPF has everything to do with this.

We wish PC an honourable fight!

I'll drop by in your channel later today if that's OK. ^_^

Remember to bring some pie. :awesome:

How? Also to you traitors out there who fled to save your infra, know you die after this war, especially you, Kaiser Martens. :jihad:

And I personally vow that anyone who even thinks of laying a hand on BR, KM or Blackjack will be feeling very green shortly after.