UPN Declaration of War

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ UPN. Very proud.

I always liked and respected RnR and I'm sure I'll feel the same after this, even if they do take some of our infra. Honorable war is what makes this game worth playing. Best of luck.

As Al Swearingen lucidly said:

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or !@#$@#$ beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."

Edited by TECUMSEH

o/UPN... for doing the right thing, even if it proves not to be convenient. Backing treaties is honorable, otherwise they are worthless.

We look forward to our battles with RnR, and hope to come out the other side, regardless of outcome, with a deep respect for one another.

RnR, you guys are the biggest bandwagoners the world has ever known. UPN, give 'em hell. I want to see Hawk in anarchy. ;)

And that, my friends, is called an "$@!-fact."

Definition:

$@!-fact (n.) an erroneous statement structured to look as if it is fact. Usually referred to as "talking out of one's $@!."

Look your facts up before you make your own, kid. R&R has never gone to war except to honor our treaties. Which, from the looks of it, is quite uncommon these days.

you lost more than brains...you lost your dignity.

you could have seen the fact the NPO was supressive, but you ignored it.

You even attacked YOUR OWN ALLIANCE MEMBERS...LIKE ME...if they didn't attack, you attacked THEM...LIKE ME...

well...now i got me sum neutral popcorn :popcorn: and im gonna watch as the RnR and LOUD PWN YOUR BUTS INTO THE GROUND

lol...and i will not disclose anymore

Please inform me Brendon, as I am unaware, when we ever once attacked you because you refused to fight?

and then he threatened us as well if I remember correctly.

And we never attacked you, after you we're kicked out I believe you declared 2 wars trying to get your honor back, then declared on by others :ph34r:

edit: Also, nice bio

The Emperor and about 300 civilians were able to flee the devastation of New Tyrinnia, and found the old tyrinnia...in antartica. Now the Empire is re-building, re-arming, and repairing its dignity...plotting...its revenge...against former allies...

Good to know.

Edited by Valashi