UPN Declaration of War

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would request that all UPN and R&R combatants take time to get to know each other so that I don't have to cry myself to sleep tomorrow.

It hurts watching your two favourite alliances go at it, you can't cheer for one to win :P

RnR ftl

R&R will prevail!

Yes.. UPN speaks the truth, they know nothing of us. o/ R&R

RnR, you guys are the biggest bandwagoners the world has ever known. UPN, give 'em hell. I want to see Hawk in anarchy. ;)

You might want to do your homework before you speak. Name one war R&R has been part of, where we jumped in for any gain, besides honoring treaties with our allies. At least UPN is honoring their treaties, as are we. So i surely hope your an outside of UPN, because you would be insulting them as well.

I would request that all UPN and R&R combatants take time to get to know each other so that I don't have to cry myself to sleep tomorrow.

It hurts watching your two favourite alliances go at it, you can't cheer for one to win :P

ODN still has time to erase the optional defense rep have accumulated over the years. An ally of yours, has attacked another one of your ally's. Im assuming they cancel one another out? I would like to see the math on this one. Your MDoAP with UPN was signed on March 4th 2009. Your MDP with R&R was Signed on Jan 9th 2008. Thanks for the support though ;)