Taking bets...

atrophis

Running with their tails tucked...  

600 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple guys already bailed, none of them were either.

I'm sorry, but....what? Maybe we could get that in English?

Now, I was going to say that this thread was in poor taste until I saw this:

Crohl joined PC. We have a winner.

"Yeah, right. Very funny. Ha ha," I thought. And then I looked at Crohl's nation and, well, I'll be damned.

I had voted for Arcades, too. :(

But Crohl seems like a nice guy, eh trolls and doesnt afraid of anything

If you call nice trolling someone over a recently deceased close family member "nice", then sure.

Also why didn't anyone take me up on my bet? ;_;

He had one war with somebody last night. He attacked the other guy. He was in anarchy.

I presume he 100% deployed and self anarchied himself. If your going to be nuked there is no point in disadvantaging yourself by underdeploying just to remain out of anarchy for those initial 24 hours. Providing you have declared all the offensive wars you intend to for the time being.

I won eh?

Sorry to disappoint the people betting on arcades lol.

I'm done with CN this game blows. I told Moo I was going rogue on TPF and the other asshats that abandon us during our time of need. He asked me not to do it on the NPO aa, so out of respect for my friend I did not.

As soon as I get out of anarchy, I'm hitting their top ranks for a round. Then selling off my infra and land and going to nuke their mid-lower range for as long as my 1 bil+ warchest holds up.