Elysium

mhawk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to re-enter the thread.

But wasn't the treaties with NPO signed pre-mhawk/Elysium fold in. And doesn't your treaty obligation stop as soon as you leave TPF. Elysium had no ties to NPO, so i see no reason why this Elysium should be fighting for NPO.

But please by all means explain it to me mhawk, you were always good at that.

But wasn't the treaties with NPO signed pre-mhawk/Elysium fold in. And doesn't your treaty obligation stop as soon as you leave TPF. Elysium had no ties to NPO, so i see no reason why this Elysium should be fighting for NPO.

Please daggarz.. your personal feelings for mhawk are all too apparant.. I kindly ask as a friend that you remove yourself from this. Move on. I'm sure you have that in you bud. Please. This is petty.

Mhawk. I understand why. You have my sword and my respect my friend. Show them that your fortitude and your honor are invaluable. Acta non verba.. Molon Labe!

oo/

Please daggarz.. your personal feelings for mhawk are all too apparant.. I kindly ask as a friend that you remove yourself from this. Move on. I'm sure you have that in you bud. Please. This is petty.

Mhawk. I understand why. You have my sword and my respect my friend. Show them that your fortitude and your honor are invaluable. Acta non verba.. Molon Labe!

oo/

I meant it in no disrespect or personal feelings at all DC. It is a fairly valid question.

And man, your never on IRC anymore. I bet if you were nothing like any of this would ever had happened cos i would had you to talk to :(

I meant it in no disrespect or personal feelings at all DC. It is a fairly valid question.

And man, your never on IRC anymore. I bet if you were nothing like any of this would ever had happened cos i would had you to talk to :(

To be clear daggarz, this isn't a relaunch of elysium. This is my place of last stand. My words from the original doe were cited as explaining why I would do such a move.

I remember elysium quite fondly, as I was an ambassador there for quite a long time (back when CMEA existed) - I would love to see that alliance come back. Shame about the circumstances.

Brave move, you have my respect good sir!

Edited by monkeybum

Mhawk doesn't have to justify himself to you, just as I never made him justify himself to me when we were in Q together.

If you need this explained to you, then you will probably never understand.

Mhawk: The Commonwealth of Wighton would be honored to sign a pact with you.

To be clear daggarz, this isn't a relaunch of elysium. This is my place of last stand. My words from the original doe were cited as explaining why I would do such a move.

That makes it a heck of a lot clearer. I already told you i thought it was a good show. And i cant see this being a last stand. You will be back.

At least you're doing the respectable thing and going down in the way you said you would last summer. A shame it seems you couldn't take your alliance down the same route.

Edited by Uhtred