A Missive from Karma

Archon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You disgust me.

No, I understand where he is coming from.

I am neutral with the NPO, Tru knows that. He knows I am not anti-NPO and I have told dozens it. But, taking time with peace terms doesn't make me anti-NPO, TruHartBrakN, it means adequate terms which are agreed from relevent parties should be agreed on.

Any EZI and I will be up in arms. PZI, same thing.

Sorry if you think I am a disappointment, but I feel all should have a say in this (Those who aren't merely band wagoning. We know who is who)

I don't think someone should agree to terms so quickly when many are involved. Sorry Tru if you are offended dude, just how I feel.

Edited by Ejayrazz

No, I understand where he is coming from.

I am neutral with the NPO, Tru knows that. He knows I am not anti-NPO and I have told dozens it. But, taking time with peace terms doesn't make me anti-NPO, TruHartBrakN, it means adequate terms which are agreed from relevent parties should be agreed on.

Any EZI and I will be up in arms. PZI, same thing.

Sorry if you think I am a disappointment, but I feel all should have a say in this (Those who aren't merely band wagoning. We know who is who)

Thanks for your clarification. Sorry if I came off harshly in my words to you and I appreciate your patient response. I have many friends in the NPO and I don't feel they were dealt very good hands. If I were in charge, I would punish the leadership of the NPO as they seem to have made the harshest mistakes here. Also, I do find it sad that the patience offered TORN was so wildly different than what was not offered to NPO.

Anyways go in peace friend..

It's pretty simple. Trotsky's log shows that their pride made them go "what" when you, Archon, they were like "we need 'x' and 'y' before we can accept the terms" when they were pretty simple and understandable. Derp derp.

Karma, way to go.

It's pretty simple. Trotsky's log shows that their pride made them go "what" when you, Archon, they were like "we need 'x' and 'y' before we can accept the terms" when they were pretty simple and understandable. Derp derp.

Karma, way to go.

Sigh, no they were trying to clarify the terms so that people didn't think they made up the logs for the CB. You should consider rereading the logs. Also, when it comes to reparations its usually nice to have a number to agree on, not just some random you will pay what we tell you to pay do you agree now type thing.. Sorry I was trying to communicate in the same run-on style that you seem to enjoy..

Thanks for your clarification. Sorry if I came off harshly in my words to you and I appreciate your patient response. I have many friends in the NPO and I don't feel they were dealt very good hands. If I were in charge, I would punish the leadership of the NPO as they seem to have made the harshest mistakes here. Also, I do find it sad that the patience offered TORN was so wildly different than what was not offered to NPO.

Anyways go in peace friend..

Indeed. Understandable.

Let me put it this way:

NO one deserved terms this quickly. TORN deserved the same.

Edited by Ejayrazz

The last few days, I was disgust by the acts by NPO. They do deserve the war they are getting, and hopefully they learn from it.

But sadly the other side, so called "karma", have given me the same feeling of disgust after seeing the full logs. These so called "peace talks" weren't meant to be for peace, but nothing but jerking around. 20% military? nation in peace mod remain in peace mod for 60 days?? wtf?

what happened to all your preaching of morality and honor?

The level of hypocrisy in those talks by karma representatives was astonishing at minimum. If you want the war, just say so and don't give us the crap that you are all for peace. What most of the terms were given weren't nothing but ridiculous (OV protection), based on over years grudges(GW2) or just hypocritical (20%).

I totally agree with most of the people who think NPO deserve this war, but there was absolutely no need for this pathetic play.

edit:grammer

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

You fashion yourselves as "Karma". I'm gonna book mark this thread when it's your turn to have karma brought to you. Hours left til update and you still call of peacetalks after NPO agreed to every term you had put forth so far?

That dog won't hunt.

Obviously you never thought NPO would accept them and made up another excuse to keep the war going.

You people are worse than what you fight.

Sick.

Since Alzheimer's has become rampant here on Bob, let me remind you of what happened the last time NPO entered into peace talks. It wasn't that long ago folks. I honestly don't see why this was even considered at this stage of the game given their track record, especially over the last couple of days. All agreements are built on mutual trust. It's obvious we haven't reached that point yet. I'm sure we will at some point, but it is way too early for that. A quick question to those playing "Devil's Advocate" though...

Where were you guys when this was happening to so many of us? Where was that righteous indignation at such wrong doings then? If you want to talk about fair play and all that, then it has to apply across the board. Otherwise, this is nothing more than another party line that has no intellectual merit.

It would be insane to let NPO get away with this, and their past actions, with little to no punishment as you are suggesting. Despite that it's coalition has been broken, the NPO still lingers and if left untouched will rebuild, will gain new allies (maybe even allies that don't desert them when the going gets tough). NPO ought to be treated as the NPO has been fond of treating others such as MK, NpO, FAN and GATO.

It would be insane to let NPO get away with this, and their past actions, with little to no punishment as you are suggesting. Despite that it's coalition has been broken, the NPO still lingers and if left untouched will rebuild, will gain new allies (maybe even allies that don't desert them when the going gets tough). NPO ought to be treated as the NPO has been fond of treating others such as MK, NpO, FAN and GATO.

Who said they went unpunished. They very few friends left. Friends were what made Pacifica what they were. The peace talks were a sham by Karma to show they "Gave them a chance".

A clever ruse but anyone with any intelligence can see right through it. They're hoping all of you are too stupid to see it.

Wake up.

These people are no better than what they say they fight. They are worse for pretending to be something they are not. At least we knew what Pacifica was.

Who said they went unpunished. They very few friends left. Friends were what made Pacifica what they were. The peace talks were a sham by Karma to show they "Gave them a chance".

Yes and? They can get new friends, it's a good deal of damage yet the NPO is still as strong as ever and so will continue to attract allies. Most likely the same type of sycophants that have just deserted them, but still.

These people are no better than what they say they fight. They are worse for pretending to be something they are not. At least we knew what Pacifica was.

And yet I have seen not one person being put on EZI by Karma, no alliances getting the FAN treatment, no Viceroys appointed. Yet already you are condemning Karma as being as bad as the NPO? Because they wouldn't give NPO a light-grey peace straight from the start of a war...

Oh so it was all a big joke huh?

Real !@#$@#$ classy.

Nah it was karma, NPO getting treated in exactly the same way they treated OV. Must suck.

Edited by Mozaffar

Oh so it was all a big joke huh?

Real !@#$@#$ classy.

Classier than most, I'd say. At least we're not going to do anything like.. I don't know...keep them locked up in conflict for a year or better, or sentence the whole lot to EZI, or demand admin rights to their forums, or enforce a Viceroy,or anything honorable and noble like that.(This is my sarcasm face) It's obvious where you stand, and that's fine. I respect that, even though i find it illogical. It's pretty obvious magicninja that you're only seeing what you want to see, despite what anyone else says. If that's the case then it is you, sir who are the most like the NPO you so covet.

Draconian terms are not the problem of Planet Bob. The problem lies in one alliance in particular using draconian terms across the board regardless of the context. If Karma imposes draconian terms on the NPO, no wrong against society has been committed. If Karma then uses this new found power to impose draconian terms in other conflicts, then I will say this is hypocritical and unjust.

NPO, though, should be burned to the ground.

Edited by Viking

Ahahahahaahahahaah!!

With every post you guys prove how full of !@#$ you all are.

This is funny. Keep it coming.

I can assume then that anything any one of your members states stands for the entirety of your alliance? Not only that, your alliance members also speak for any of your treaty partners?

It is to be expected that some members will find zeal and blood-lust in the current situation. However, your obvious assertions that anyone who speaks in support of Karma speaks for the entirety of Karma is asinine. One would expect you to already understand this considering your experience. Perhaps you do and are merely attempting to spin the situation. You choose to adhere to your own standards, which is fine by me. Perhaps, instead of making remarks of your disgust, you show support officially for your friends. Or are you still a lapdog to TPF?

But sadly the other side, so called "karma", have given me the same feeling of disgust after seeing the full logs. These so called "peace talks" weren't meant to be for peace, but nothing but jerking around. 20% military? nation in peace mod remain in peace mod for 60 days?? wtf?

what happened to all your preaching of morality and honor?

What? I think you misread something really.

What was negociated was a surrender with according peace terms - i personally think if there's anything wrong with this it's that it was done too soon.

I'm amazed that people are trying to spin the peace negotiations into an evil plot by karma.

After NPO hit OV a military reaction by its allies was to be exspected. If NPO would have wanted peace at that moment, after having started a war based on a debatable CB, they would have had to accept the terms given to them however harsh they might have been. However instead of accepting the rather mild terms, they chose to stall for time and get their nations in peace mode.

If the sides would have been reversed, I doubt there would even have been talks and if there were, the terms would have been far more crippling than what was offered.