Announcement from NATO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking breasts. I wonder if they're firm and perky or just floppy half-filled waterballoons hanging at the belly button level without a supporting bra. serlokki6ld.gif

Edited by Lord Gobb

Admirable. Unfortunately, it will take more to save NATO than a quick PR stunt such as this.

Well wishes on a holiday and an announcement about stats is not a PR stunt. In the words of Dave Chappelle, 'You missed the point of that story entirely'. Sometimes a pearl necklace is just a pearl necklace.

Whatever happens, happens. Before it does, we wanted to say we appreciate everyone, friend and foe. Secular groups have few traditional days to celebrate.

Please, no harshing here. You've done plenty of that before and you'll have plenty of opportunity to do it again.

Honestly, I think the bow is fake.

I've seen some bows back in the day, I can tell you that the pic portrays a real bow for the action of bow and arrowing. I am offended that you would think otherwise, only to degrade the image of that fine lady.