Announcement from NATO

My good sir, maybe she was not training archery per se, but just gettin' a feel on that bow, probably a present from the gentleman with the watch. You cannot simply assume she is an incompetent fool who would do such a noobish mistake!

The presumption that the hand is male is slightly rash, you can only see the edge of the hand and half the watch so how you deduce it's a male hand is beyond me. I believe it's you who is making rash assumptions sir, please do not question me, she's clearly an experienced archer as you can see, she has the white target paper with holes punctured in it. CLEARLY showing she has experience.

I see no evidence for your claims of a male however, so please, don't question me.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How on Earth is that thread not about ES yet? You lot should bow to such a handsome man.

While I agree Electron Sponge is an amazingly handsome man I think most people subscribe to a similar line of thought as I do in that discussion of an even moderately attractive female will always take precedence over the most handsome of handsome men.

I, for one, care not for the material of the bow nor the material of the woman, but rather the technique used to pull the bow string. I'd say this fine young lady is in good form.

Most respectable sir, I question, why if guns are available, does she opt to use a bow?

I, for one, care not for the material of the bow nor the material of the woman, but rather the technique used to pull the bow string. I'd say this fine young lady is in good form.

Sir, I do believe you are on to something. She does indeed have good form, even with the weight dragging her down from the front. I wonder how long it took for her to be able to hold her balance like a professional?

The presumption that the hand is male is slightly rash, you can only see the edge of the hand and half the watch so how you deduce it's a male hand is beyond me. I believe it's you who is making rash assumptions sir, please do not question me, she's clearly an experienced archer as you can see, she has the white target paper with holes punctured in it. CLEARLY showing she has experience.

I see no evidence for your claims of a male however, so please, don't question me.

If one analyzes the hand closer one can realize the rugedness normally seen in male hands. Furthermore, I am to believe the hand has a lush ammount of hair, something which you do not normally see in females.

Please do not question me about this, I am clearly in the right, you fine gentleman.

Edited by Portugal

Sir, I do believe you are on to something. She does indeed have good form, even with the weight dragging her down from the front. I wonder how long it took for her to be able to hold her balance like a professional?

Lots of on the job training probably helped.

His bow trades hands quite a lot.

In some circles it's not uncommon for one to hold how bow and another to fire the arrow. :V

So his bow gets around, eh?

I hope he doesn't get some kind of hand fungus from it that some other archer left after using it. :v:

Portugal's bow is no match for me anyway as I have discovered the secret of dual wielding bows.
Good sir, you are a god amongst men for having the knowledge and ability to dual wield bows.

We should all aspire to be more like you.

How on Earth is that thread not about ES yet? You lot should bow to such a handsome man.
Do they make bows out of sponge?

If they do, I am quite sure WarriorConcept, with his incredibly low standards, would use it in a minute.

Are you sure about that?

Think hard now.

I want you to consider where you got that image and give me a straight answer.

I received that image from only the most credible of stalkers sources good sir.

Code name TragicalMevor would never lead me astray :jihad:

Most respectable sir, I question, why if guns are available, does she opt to use a bow?
GUNS?!

Good sir, only people like Doitzel prefer guns to bows.

With all due respect to the gun nuts, the feel of drawing the string back, the whoosh of the arrow is unlike anything one can experience with a firearm.

Also she likes to tug on the wood.

If one analyzes the hand closer one can realize the rugedness normally seen in male hands. Furthermore, I am to believe the hand has a lush ammount of hair, something which you do not normally see in females.

Please do not question me about this, I am clearly in the right, you fine gentleman.

Diverting the discussion away from the topic at hand does no good. She should clearly be outside training instead of inside, your derailing tactics will not work on me.

I'm not even going to reply to your snide remark.

I received that image from only the most credible of stalkers sources good sir.

Code name TragicalMevor would never lead me astray :jihad:

It's not facebook stalking, it's networking!

Also I've heard of this TragicalMevor in the past, it is said he once shot one arrow through 7 bows. In one night.

GOOD SIR!

Are you so willing to just give your bow away to a disturbed individual such as Lord Gobb without a second thought? What would your bow think?

YOU CALLING ME DISTURBED HOW COULD YOU CALL ME DISTURBED YOU FOOL?! :mad:

Portugal, I appreciate the gesture

I'm sorry his fail is still seeping away at these most humble of discussions.

Our rehab center will get to work immediately on showing him how to properly use a bow and identify only the best from among the ragged collection he seems to have tried in the past.

It's not facebook stalking, it's networking!

Also I've heard of this TragicalMevor in the past, it is said he once shot one arrow through 7 bows. In one night.

Lies!

Everyone knows TragicalMevor enjoys pretending he's a bow, and encouraging strangers to tie a rope to him.

Then he likes to have them fire arrows off him! :ph34r:

I CALL THEM LIKE I SEE THEM GOOD SIR!

Edited by Fallen_Fool

Lies!

Everyone knows TragicalMevor enjoys pretending he's a bow, and encouraging strangers to tie a rope to him, and fire arrows off that!

The thread has really opened my eyes up to how shoddy your bow knowledge is Fallen, when the discussion got deep you just resorted to petty insults.

You sir, are a chump.

Lies!

Everyone knows TragicalMevor enjoys pretending he's a bow, and encouraging strangers to tie a rope to him, and fire arrows off that!

My good sir, are you calling TragicalMevor a fake bow? I myself have never seen this offering of roping to anyone in my lifetime but if it's as you say, how would you yourself know? Enjoying playing the arrow and quiver every now and then?

Congrats to NATO regarding all your announcements.

Here at Valhalla, we've been passing the time in Peace Mode with various pursuits.

Here's a photo at the beach. Sorry but I wasn't able to work myself into the photo very well.

beach8.jpg

Also, some of us had a party over the weekend. Someone called herself 'Sarah Palin' stopped by for a few drinks.

sarahpalinvikings.jpg

I think she liked me, at least she gave me her cell phone number.

Anyway, best of luck to NATO in the future, whatever it holds.

The thread has really opened my eyes up to how shoddy your bow knowledge is Fallen, when the discussion got deep you just resorted to petty insults.

You sir, are a chump.

Is really an insult if its true? Is it? colbert.gif
My good sir, are you calling TragicalMevor a fake bow? I myself have never seen this offering of roping to anyone in my lifetime but if it's as you say, how would you yourself know? Enjoying playing the arrow and quiver every now and then?
I...I won't dignify these malicious and slanderous accusations with a response!