Announcement from NATO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would she aim a real bow in a small shed? It's a fake bow, obviously.

If you look in the window, i think it's raining outisde. And with her PLASTIC bow, it'd be slippery. Now if she used a classic wooden bow, she'd be fine. Maybe less accurate due to the arrow not flying as powerfully, but less danger of dropping it.

Fake or not, looks awesome tbh

True. She is kind of hot.

I dont really know a lot about bows, but the older ones look better imo, less accurate but more pure if you get me.

I'd agree with this statement. She needs like, a longbow. [OOC]Like the Welsh and English would've used[/OOC]

I've seen some bows back in the day, I can tell you that the pic portrays a real bow for the action of bow and arrowing. I am offended that you would think otherwise, only to degrade the image of that fine lady.
Good sir I do not appreciate you questioning my honor as a man.

I grew up kind of around bows (I think a neighbor a few houses down had one), and that great deal of experience led me to believe that the bow in the picture in question is in fact fake. It is not my fault that its falsity degrades the picture overall.

Well, tbh I don't think we should be asking if the bow is fake, if you know what I mean.
Good sir, are you questioning about whether or not certain segments of that woman's anatomy are in fact real?
FAN should come here and solve the fake/true bow issue.
I thought FAN only knew guns?
Why would she aim a real bow in a small shed? It's a fake bow, obviously.
Your logic is undeniable good sir. Edited by Fallen_Fool

Stop being crass. Why would I hint at her fake boobs?
Portugal's mind is in the gutter obviously.
There are many things I would like to do to/with the girl in that picture.
Like improve her stance so she could fire the toy arrow better? :v:
On another note, anyone realize the watch at the bottom right corner, on the wrist of an almost completly hidden character? I think it is a mighty fine watch, wouldn't you boys agree?
I do believe that is the finest watch I've ever seen.

On another note, anyone realize the watch at the bottom right corner, on the wrist of an almost completly hidden character? I think it is a mighty fine watch, wouldn't you boys agree?

Good eyes sir.

I'd guess it was a cheapish $20 watch, doesn't look to be anything special, proberly has cheap gimmicks like 'can go 5 metres under water' and such. The black outline normally reveals those type of watches. I prefer a Silver watch myself, if i was cool enough i'd go for a pocketwatch, but i just cant pull it off.

Edited by MagicalTrevor

That better not be her boyfriend or something :mad:

Why are you marginalizing the women who post on this board?

Aren't they good enough to post on the same board as you? :mad:

Isn't the fake boob girl good enough to fire a fake bow?

Edited by Krull

To the untrained eye, that watch would seem like it's worth a pretty penny, when in fact it's probably a watch that any regular Joe-Shmoe could purchase if they had the dongs lying around. I agree with MT on his analysis of the watch.

I would use that bow for my arrow anyday.
You'd use any bow for your arrow because you, good sir, lack any sort of standards whatsoever.
Good eyes sir.

I'd guess it was a cheapist $20 watch, doesn't look to be anything special, proberly has cheap gimmicks like 'can go 5 metres under water' and such. The black outline normally reveals those type of watches. I prefer a Silver watch myself, if i was cool enough i'd go for a pocketwatch, but i just cant pull it off.

Heresy.

That watch is so great I do believe Almighty Admin himself created it.

Edited by Fallen_Fool