TORN Announcement

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha.

Finally, an admission! Oh how the mighty fall.

LOL.. we all know you of all people know first hand how the mighty fall Doitzel..

oh wai wut.. those mighty you have attempted to take down are still here, and mighty...

But you my friend have fallen from mighty to resorting to attacking noob nations.

It's not like some of you would be doing to us. It's like some of you have done to us, multiple times, including threats to PZI people for being in peace mode. Now your using it? That's called being a hypocrite good sir.

I never claimed there were not disrespectful individuals on both sides. Your reading far to much into my comment. That still however doesn't change what it is and how people should react to it.

LOL.. we all know you of all people know first hand how the mighty fall Doitzel..

oh wai wut.. those mighty you have attempted to take down are still here, and mighty...

But you my friend have fallen from mighty to resorting to attacking noob nations.

I would've attacked your other nations but they're all in peace mode. Why don't you come out and fight Vox, eh? We'll EZI you if you don't!

I would've attacked your other nations but they're all in peace mode. Why don't you come out and fight Vox, eh? We'll EZI you if you don't!

LOL.. I make ya deal. And its a good one..

I will come out of Peace Mode, thats no issue. I will fight your whole alliance happily, probably ZIing all of you myself.. but.. You have to give me something I want for wasting my time on you..

You gotta give me Sponge first... Then you gotta grow up big and strong again.. So I can attack you too..

Seriously, I will come outta peace and start the war with ya now, if I can that agreement..

Im sorry TORN but I cant feel like LoSS comes out as the winner in this whole affair....
This

His quote says he "cant feel like LoSS is a winner here", meaning they didnt win (they lost) It is a little confusing the way its written. Just thought you should know seeing you agree.

Remember when NPO was good? ;)

Yes, it's meant to be ambiguous, just so you know Kevin32891.

Owned. Also if anyone on the hegemony side doesn't see how you are hypocrites right now then please smash your head on the desk and try again. Its obvious you want to be EZI'ed hiding in peace mode.

I will come out of Peace Mode, thats no issue. I will fight your whole alliance happily, probably ZIing all of you myself.. but.. You have to give me something I want for wasting my time on you.

Nothing like a good sense of narcissism.

Good show Cloud.