LoSS restructuring

You do realize that "jumping ship" implies that the ship is sinking ... right?

The ship is having some problems definitely..I am not directly related to any of the sides so I can't comment for sure. What I see here is disappointing behavior on LoSS's part, dumping numerous allies to join the other side.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how despicable, to cancel on all your friends for what appears to be no other reason than "restructuring." At least come up with something original

Yeah. I'm indirectly allied to you, and I find this to be a crummy move. Meh. Typical LoSS.

My favorite part of this thread is where everyone blatantly establishes their side in this upcoming calamity with abandon. It makes it easier for me to figure it out.

Wanna be on my team? :awesome:

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

My favorite part of this thread is where everyone blatantly establishes their side in this upcoming calamity with abandon. It makes it easier for me to figure it out.

oh wait - was there a sign-in sheet everyone is supposed to be using? :P

I'm a bit taken aback here. First you guys come querying me demanding to know as our MDP partner any situations going on. So I tell you we are in talks with PC about a protectorate issue. You ask for a dow time, I tell you the answer. You guys ask for more ally information, I tell you. Minutes later you tell me you're canceling, 5 mins later I see the owf post.

[20:44]<jawayku> and that you're asking on behalf of LOSS

<jawayku> in accordance with our current MDP

are you DOWing PC tonight or tommorow

You suspend all your treaties, due to restructuring.... then minutes later sign a treaty with nemesis?

Honorable indeed.

Edited by mhawk

I'm a bit taken aback here. First you guys come querying me demanding to know as our MDP partner any situations going on. So I tell you we are in talks with PC about a protectorate issue. You ask for a dow time, I tell you the answer. You guys ask for more ally information, I tell you. Minutes later you tell me you're canceling, 5 mins later I see the owf post.

You suspend all your treaties, due to restructuring.... then minutes later sign a treaty with nemesis?

Honorable indeed.

They fished info out of you as allies before canceling?

Dammmnnnnnnn.

That's cold blooded.

Honorable indeed.

laughing - ahh good times in CN indeed.

Honorable indeed.

It's happened to them before <_<

Anyhoo, cool story bro, when is the PC DoW coming?

You'd have to be our MDP partner to get that :P

Well wheh! at least you didnt put out a siren and audio tape telling your targets to go to peace mode.

And people say opsec is dead in CN...pftt!

Edited by Paradigm

Honorable indeed.

Culture-Club-Karma-Chameleon-318622.jpg

I love watching the tables turn, I do!

Edited by o ya baby

Well wheh! at least you didnt put out a siren and audio tape telling your targets to go to peace mode.

And people say opsec is dead in CN...pftt!

Peacemode would likely do more damage to their alliance than any force on Bob could. :D

Edited by mhawk