Who is leaving Q next?

Chickenzilla

The big Q  

826 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I share the same views as Chicken and this doesn't piss me off but confirms the fact that members of the bloc are afraid of what's happening. It's more interesting than anything.

Great story bro! You so caught me, I'm terrified that my pixels may be in jeopardy!

Oh wait...No. I actually welcome nuclear war. I've dropped from 25th in casualties to 32nd during the boring peacetime.

Great story bro! You so caught me, I'm terrified that my pixels may be in jeopardy!

Oh wait...No. I actually welcome nuclear war. I've dropped from 25th in casualties to 32nd during the boring peacetime.

Go home, Crohl, before you say something stupid.

I know I speak for everyone when I say: "thank you for beating your chest in public."

You sure showed him!

I could get used to finishing above TOP in OWF polls, it's happening with more and more frequency. We clearly are the better alliance.

Expect a TOP Declaration of War in your offices on Monday.

Have a nice day.

I voted MHA. TOP speed is well... not so fast.

MHA how about you contact our goverment and we can leave together. It would be like holding hands to cross the finish line at the end of some Disney flick, just get everyone warm and fussy inside.

MHA how about you contact our goverment and we can leave together. It would be like holding hands to cross the finish line at the end of some Disney flick, just get everyone warm and fussy inside.

And then TOP finally kisses a girl and scores a date to the prom

MHA how about you contact our government and we can leave together. It would be like holding hands to cross the finish line at the end of some Disney flick, just get everyone warm and fussy inside.

That would be perfect :wub:

But...what if the grämlins get jealous? :unsure:

Doesn't mean you don't represent your alliance on the OWF. If NPO honestly didn't care about having the top spot then I would be quite surprised.

And if you want to beat your chest like that, I'm #18 for casualties :o Seriously though, I don't know why you brought up something like that. It's not impressing anyone.

Edited by Drai