Who is leaving Q next?

Chickenzilla

The big Q  

826 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Q will probably dissolve as a bloc before any more PR is lost.

If just one or maybe two more big alliances leave, then Q will drift into an insignificant shadow of what it once was, as all the remaining alliances would already clearly be too tight to dump one another - and in this sense, it will lose it's meaning of binding together some of the most powerful alliances.

You know the other members will flood it with their own alliance just to try to skew the poll and still fail. Like GTTofAK, I bet he voted for the NPO. I'm guessing you want to abondon your allies or something?

I voted NPO just to piss off chickenzilla.

Just because you find out things because idiots constantly query you doesn't mean you have to be an attention whore and spread them all over every thread with the letter Q in it.

there's the problem with your post, right there.

I voted NPO just to piss off chickenzilla.

I share the same views as Chicken and this doesn't piss me off but confirms the fact that members of the bloc are afraid of what's happening. It's more interesting than anything.

Run? From Mogar?
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 443,191 Attacking + 389,794 Defending = 832,985 Casualties

go fight some more wars and get down to my range and I'll be happy to play with you. :jihad:

Like I said, be on the losing side a few times and then you'll be in range, I've done it a few times.(GW2,GW3,UJW...?)

GR knocked me down to 30k last war, and yet here I am back at 70. Maybe if you put some effort into actually building your nation we could have a little duel :ehm:

GR knocked me down to 30k last war, and yet here I am back at 70. Maybe if you put some effort into actually building your nation we could have a little duel :ehm:

I was 52K before my fun with NPO's Zeta Bat, and got knocked down to about 24k, and again, you lost some pixels, didnt actually lose a war, have to pay out 150m+ reps, etc :).

Like I said, be on the losing side a few times and then you'll be in range, I've done it a few times.(GW2,GW3,UJW...?)

Nice argument but he's been in all of those wars except UJW I think? He was in a smaller alliance, and it's always rough if you're in a smaller alliance.

Edit: I voted MHA, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Derka Derek

Nice argument but he's been in all of those wars except UJW I think? He was in a smaller alliance, and it's always rough if you're in a smaller alliance.

So was I? I also had to personally cover CDS reps for both GW3 and UJW, a total of 260m, which I personally sent out about 120 of, want to try again?

I was 52K before my fun with NPO's Zeta Bat, and got knocked down to about 24k, and again, you lost some pixels, didnt actually lose a war, have to pay out 150m+ reps, etc :).

Congratulations, you lost a war. So has pretty much half of everyone that's ever played this game.

Congratulations, you lost a war. So has pretty much half of everyone that's ever played this game.

look at sig, vvvvvvvv, using simple math I've lost about 4x the infra you have, so dont go knocking my nation building skills, I simply get nuked every time I cross the 5k jump.

look at sig, vvvvvvvv, using simple math I've lost about 4x the infra you have, so dont go knocking my nation building skills, I simply get nuked every time I cross the 5k jump.

I'm not quite sure how being on the losing side of several major conflicts has anything to do with how good at war you are.

I'm not quite sure how being on the losing side of several major conflicts has anything to do with how good at war you are.

Defending casualties = infra loss usually, If we ever get in range of each other, as I said I'd be happy to duel you, I just find it amusing you pull out the LOL MY NATION IS BIGGAR card, when simple statistics show there's very little way for me to be the same size as you, as I've lost more infraz to nukes and the like.

I voted both MHA and TOP due to the fact that I think they would coordinate their announcements for the added affect.

MHA does have that little issue with a certain extremely long cancellation period on a rather well known treaty.

Defending casualties = infra loss usually, If we ever get in range of each other, as I said I'd be happy to duel you, I just find it amusing you pull out the LOL MY NATION IS BIGGAR card, when simple statistics show there's very little way for me to be the same size as you, as I've lost more infraz to nukes and the like.

I'd be happy to have a go at it if I ever get nuked in to your range. I welcome the challenge.

on topic: You guys realize this poll has never been right whenever it's been made right?

Edited by Hyperion321