Athens Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...nice? Good show, but not sure why it still needs to be stated.

Its a change in foreign policy as well as a treaty signing of sorts. Not to mention is good PR. Im sure TOP makes announcements of this sort all the time. Also, I approve of this move, good job guys!

Will you be canceling treaties with those who do support such actions?

No one in CnG does it and I cant think of their other allies who do.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Its a change in foreign policy as well as a treaty signing of sorts. Not to mention is good PR. Im sure TOP makes announcements of this sort all the time. Also, I approve of this move, good job guys!

No one in CnG does it and I cant think of their other allies who do.

To my knowledge, although I think I can say safely we do not support nor condone EZI, I know I can say that myself, TOP has never signed a treaty of that sort. I was simply questioning(and I love Athens lol, don't get me wrong), why all these deserve a thread. You're against it, good show, you deserve the respect, but it's much like many announcements I've seen, I'm glad they have their opinions with what is "right", but is it really announcement worthy?

Also, if you didn't get it the first time, NOTHING AGAINST ATHENS lol, a general statement.

To my knowledge, although I think I can say safely we do not support nor condone EZI, I know I can say that myself, TOP has never signed a treaty of that sort. I was simply questioning(and I love Athens lol, don't get me wrong), why all these deserve a thread. You're against it, good show, you deserve the respect, but it's much like many announcements I've seen, I'm glad they have their opinions with what is "right", but is it really announcement worthy?

Also, if you didn't get it the first time, NOTHING AGAINST ATHENS lol, a general statement.

Aren't you bored of reading all the micro alliance DoE's and statements? :P

It's significant because we have used an EZI list in the past, and we are amending our policy.

I didn't know you practiced it.

Not in the way that most do. We would not, for instance, continue attacking someone for months or years who genuinely wanted peace and wanted to work on terms with us. But we have been willing to pursue a reroll before for past actions, and I did in fact have an individual on such a list for six months. Beginning, in fact, with the day we pulled out of the ZIPP, and ending maybe a month or a few weeks ago?