Ready for the truth?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a general suggestion to those crying out for evidence from the NSO.

The problem you are experiencing with their cooperation only stems from your lack of compelling arguments. Why should they give you evidence? They do not care about your opinion, as has been stated numerous times. If you really require the evidence, you must make it profitable for them to give it to you.

The usual method employed is more guns. In this example, either they give you the evidence or you use more guns than they have to make things uncomfortable for them. They profit from compliance.

You may also have the option of trade sanctions, if you have a senator available. In this example, either they give you the evidence or you use trade sanctions to make things uncomfortable for them. Again, they profit from compliance.

What you're doing:

Whining on the big boards. In this example, either they give you the evidence or you keep whining and don't really make things uncomfortable for anyone. They profit from keeping your tears flowing.

Good luck.

I will attempt to make this simple for those that don't seem to understand (ooc: plus I am posting from my phone so this is limited).

If you have a treaty or were in discussion for a treaty with CDC then contact a member of the NSO government and they will freely provide you with the relevant details. If you don't buzz off.

Those claiming some injustice do so in ignorance, those claiming to fight for justice that have decided this should be the focal point of such a crusade in the Cyberverse have failed so miserably that it can not even be fully described.

Read my first post in this thread for clarification, that is more than you warrant in this instance.

Technically all that he said is that he doesn't care that you disagree with him. (I'm sorry Stig, just in full jackassery mode)

Oh right. :P

If you feel that CDC is being attacked unfairly take action.

I think I already asked you this, but what action would you suggest we take, other than posting here asking for the evidence?

I will attempt to make this simple for those that don't seem to understand (ooc: plus I am posting from my phone so this is limited).

If you have a treaty or were in discussion for a treaty with CDC then contact a member of the NSO government and they will freely provide you with the relevant details. If you don't buzz off.

Those claiming some injustice do so in ignorance, those claiming to fight for justice that have decided this should be the focal point of such a crusade in the Cyberverse have failed so miserably that it can not even be fully described.

Read my first post in this thread for clarification, that is more than you warrant in this instance.

I ask for evidence not out of boredom, or to be nosey or even just out of curiosity. I request this evidence to be shown because you need to prove to not just me, but the many other people out there who also feel the same as I (but unlike me, do not say so) that your CB is valid and you are not just rolling this alliance for no reason. Double standards flow thick in CN and I'd hate to see another alliance enact such a practise.

So you don't care that you are destroying an alliance without good reason? :/

"IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I WANT... IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S FAIR!"

But really, at face value you are rolling an alliance without reason. Remember this thread youwish? You thought that was unfair, right, like all the others in that thread? This is the same case here. Give us a CB.

So, because you didn't see the evidence, it isn't a good reason? Riiiight... It seems to me you are asking for this out of personal entertainment, rather than what is needed and relevant. It is not always what is at face value stig. ;) On this planet, things go a lot deeper than face value.

I didn't think that was unfair, I stated I did not like your character or something like that. If you would have read it and comprehended, rather than reading it as what your presumed thoughts were you'd realize that was the case.

I ask for evidence not out of boredom, or to be nosey or even just out of curiosity. I request this evidence to be shown because you need to prove to not just me, but the many other people out there who also feel the same as I (but unlike me, do not say so) that your CB is valid and you are not just rolling this alliance for no reason. Double standards flow thick in CN and I'd hate to see another alliance enact such a practise.

All of the information that is going to be released to the public, already has been. There was a screenshot. I saw it. The rest of the evidence appears from discussion in this thread to be IP related. You can't put that stuff here. You are beating a dead horse.

I say again.. [ooc]forum[/ooc] espionage ends badly for anyone who gets caught. I don't see a double standard here.

So, because you didn't see the evidence, it isn't a good reason? Riiiight... It seems to me you are asking for this out of personal entertainment, rather than what is needed and relevant. It is not always what is at face value stig. ;) On this planet, things go a lot deeper than face value.

I didn't think that was unfair, I stated I did not like your character or something like that. If you would have read it and comprehended, rather than reading it as what your presumed thoughts were you'd realize that was the case.

What you are asking me to do is 'let it go'. For all I, or we know, there is no justification behind this war. If we let this slide, what about the next time a small alliance is bullied and ripped apart for no decent reason? Do I just ignore that too and continue going by my day keeping myself to myself and sucking up to those with all the power and influence? No.

People need to learn to stand up and say what they really feel and if I'm the only one who feels we need to see proof, so be it.

I for one to dont make DoW on alliances without proper CB's. If you are trying to start a war then maybe yall should starttalking about someones Mom b/c that is a step up for yall.

Another Johnny Come Lately that hasn't read the thread. What surprise.

Do you have a government position within your alliance? You have threatened military assault at least twice and continue to troll. Do you have the authority for such? Do you have the resolve to back it up?

If hilltopper were Blackstone, wouldn't he hang out in a larger alliance rather than join a 5 man band?

This is the whole point of your argument, and no. Why would he want to go to a large alliance? What does it matter? Since this falls on its face, its possible he could be BC and in a tiny alliance. Therefore, the possibility remains that the CB was justified.

I think I already asked you this, but what action would you suggest we take, other than posting here asking for the evidence?

Action as in diplomatic and or military.

Also, is that the royal we or do you represent some group? Oh, I see. You are that guy standing in the middle of the mob just out of sight yelling for the blood of the "witch". In this case your mob appears to be you and AllenKalashnikov. The two guys who didn't see the screenies we had to take down.

Why exactly do I need to prove to you? Exactly, no reason. You are just being nosy. We don't need to prove to them either, they are being nosy as well. What double standard are we enacting, exactly?

but the many other people out there who also feel the same as I (but unlike me, do not say so) that your CB is valid and you are not just rolling this alliance for no reason.

It seems to me we have a new People's Champion.

What you are asking me to do is 'let it go'. For all I, or we know, there is no justification behind this war. If we let this slide, what about the next time a small alliance is bullied and ripped apart for no decent reason? Do I just ignore that too and continue going by my day keeping myself to myself and sucking up to those with all the power and influence? No.

People need to learn to stand up and say what they really feel and if I'm the only one who feels we need to see proof, so be it.

If you wish to stand up, then against this great injustice, then do so. Don't just sit there and whine. That is not standing up. Standing up can be done through diplomatic and/or military action.

OOC:edit: sorry for the triple post. :P I figured someone would have replied by now.

Edited by youwish959

Another Johnny Come Lately that hasn't read the thread. What surprise.

Do you have a government position within your alliance? You have threatened military assault at least twice and continue to troll. Do you have the authority for such? Do you have the resolve to back it up?

I did not issue a threat of force.

I am the Kane of Nod.

and i troll people who pick on the small people without a proper CB.

you could put your guns where your mouth is. I know, its hard to back up your talk with actions, especially when its not convenient, but as you already stated pretty clearly this is about whats fair.

Seriously get over yourself.

While i didn't see the evidence based on this thread i can safely assume that the CDC has got their just deserts. happy hunting NSO

At this point, since our position is clear and I have provided related parties with the means to get the evidence if needed, I would request that NSO nations stop giving the uninvolved parties fodder and exit this thread.

There is little gained from public argument over the casus belli. We have proven it and it is justified. End of discussion from our end.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

I have decided that I'm just going to leave this thread because this is an argument I cannot win. I can conclude that NSO is the large, influential, dominant character in this feud and me and a few other individuals are the ones who will stand up to the larger foe to say what they really feel, to say what is right. But we are powerless in the face of opression.

NSO has not presented valid evidence (apparantely they did so briefly) therefore it is correctly assumed they have no CB and therefore this war is happening without reason and this alliance is being rolled, without reason.

On the other hand, CDC has shown us all evidence that TOOL is infact their protector and NSO is yet to counter this. From the evidence presented at this point, it is true to say that NSO has unjustly declared war on a TOOL protectorate. That is not a false opinion, on the contrary, it is a valid fact.

Whether you choose to present any evidence now is up to you. Goodbye.