Ready for the truth?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Johnny Come Lately that hasn't read the thread. What surprise.

Do you have a government position within your alliance? You have threatened military assault at least twice and continue to troll. Do you have the authority for such? Do you have the resolve to back it up?

From their Wiki page:

Government Of Nod

Kane (The Messiah): XxSnipezxX

Kane's Right Hand: AllenKalashnikov

The answers to your questions would appear to be yes, yes and probably not.

NSO has not presented valid evidence (apparantely they did so briefly) therefore it is correctly assumed they have no CB and therefore this war is happening without reason and this alliance is being rolled, without reason.

Just ignore the person from TOOL who said NSO's CB was legit. I wouldn't want to interfere with your feelings of righteous indignation.

And, for the record, I have no relationship with the NSO. Their continued existence is irrelevant to me. But their reasons for this war are solid, backed by (now removed) evidence and supported by the alliance that was going to be CDC's protector.

Edited by Juan Valdez

I request no more Soldiers post in this thread.

Good luck to both parties.

Four minutes later...

I have decided that I'm just going to leave this thread because this is an argument I cannot win. I can conclude that NSO is the large, influential, dominant character in this feud and me and a few other individuals are the ones who will stand up to the larger foe to say what they really feel, to say what is right. But we are powerless in the face of opression.

NSO has not presented valid evidence (apparantely they did so briefly) therefore it is correctly assumed they have no CB and therefore this war is happening without reason and this alliance is being rolled, without reason.

On the other hand, CDC has shown us all evidence that TOOL is infact their protector and NSO is yet to counter this. From the evidence presented at this point, it is true to say that NSO has unjustly declared war on a TOOL protectorate. That is not a false opinion, on the contrary, it is a valid fact.

Whether you choose to present any evidence now is up to you. Goodbye.

Of course the truth is that TheStig is actually a tech deal partner for one of the people being attacked:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...&Extended=1

He is no innocent passerby looking to stop random injustice.

You want proof? I'll give it you.

For now, shouldn't you be dealing with my soldiers?

Dude, i never noticed your sig before, but that's funny as hell.

Also, since I didn't read the OP I'm not really qualified to say anything, but wars have been fought for a lot less, and with a lot flimsier CBs. So I mean... what's the problem? The war is for one cycle, tops. One cycle, if you stay on top of things, isn't actually as devastating to your nation as one may think.

Then the issue with 2 of their members flaming me for creating the CDS.

And none of the old CDS leaders & founders have annoyed you since you changed the alliance name.

Edited by bart416

Stig, that's enough. NSO owes you no explanation and you have no right to demand any such information. If all parties are fine with it then it's not your palce to seek the reasons for it.

I apologize for this disruption and would like a peaceful resolution to this all. I'd also like to say Stig's opinions don't reflect those of Soldier.

Edited by The AUT

On the other hand, CDC has shown us all evidence that TOOL is infact their protector and NSO is yet to counter this. From the evidence presented at this point, it is true to say that NSO has unjustly declared war on a TOOL protectorate. That is not a false opinion, on the contrary, it is a valid fact.

Actually, not quite. We were in the process of discussing/voting on the protectorate when NSO informed us of the situation, this was a few days ago, at which time the voting was halted. A couple days pass and here we are. As Ivan and some others have already stated.

Yeah I've been trying to impress upon him his mistake of believing the world is entitled to an answer to every little alliance action. I did it in private of course but maybe a little public chastising is what the guy needs. Stig is badly out of order. I won't apologize for him, just know that most in Soldier don't agree with him.

I have decided that I'm just going to leave this thread because this is an argument I cannot win. I can conclude that NSO is the large, influential, dominant character in this feud and me and a few other individuals are the ones who will stand up to the larger foe to say what they really feel, to say what is right. But we are powerless in the face of opression.

Whether you choose to present any evidence now is up to you. Goodbye.

TheStig is Santa Clause. I have heard that there was proof that he was not Santa Clause, but it is gone now. I also have to assume that TheStig lives with elves. The elves have quietly said they do not live with Santa Clause, but I still think that they do as it was not made clear to me in the way that I want. All the evidence available to me, which is actually just an opinion, points to TheStig being Santa Clause and without any additional information which he will not present to me I can do nothing but assume he is in fact the man in red.

Whether you choose to present any evidence now is up to you. Merry Christmas.

Stig, that's enough. NSO owes you no explanation and you have no right to demand any such information. If all parties are fine with it then it's not your palce to seek the reasons for it.

I apologize for this disruption and would like a peaceful resolution to this all. I'd also like to say Stig's opinions don't reflect those of Soldier.

Thank you. I'm sure this will be a learning experience for him. I think we can all agree that Soldier is not attempting to drive conflict here thanks to your clearing that up.

He's your Minister of Defense and yet he doesn't speak on behalf of your alliance?

Of course the truth is that TheStig is actually a tech deal partner for one of the people being attacked:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...&Extended=1

He is no innocent passerby looking to stop random injustice.

He went out of his way to embarrass himself (and, by virtue of his position, his alliance) over a disrupted tech deal.

"Follow the money ..."

Edited by Juan Valdez

He's your Minister of Defense and yet he doesn't speak on behalf of your alliance?

So he went out of his way to embarrass himself (and, by virtue of his position, his alliance) over a disrupted tech deal?

kyon_facepalm.jpg

Maybe he'll DoW on them for not honouring the tech deal! :lol:

He went out of his way to embarrass himself (and, by virtue of his position, his alliance) over a disrupted tech deal.

"Follow the money ..."

No, he doesn't.

Maybe that was his reason. I'll badger him for proof.

No, it's one person's opinion. He is friends with bomberboy, among one of those being attacked, and is likely disgruntled about it. Does Soldier care? Not really, bomberboy to many of us is just a deserter. I've pulled Stig from making any further comments as it is not his business to post here. As it is also not your business to judge us, check your own dues.

No, it's one person's opinion. He is friends with bomberboy, among one of those being attacked, and is likely disgruntled about it. Does Soldier care? Not really, bomberboy to many of us is just a deserter. I've pulled Stig from making any further comments as it is not his business to post here. As it is also not your business to judge us, check your own dues.

A question is not a judgment.

Is it even remotely relevant? If TOOL does not consider them protected, then they are not protected. It is at the protector's discretion to decide whom they are protecting, and thus it is up to TOOL to decide whether or not CDC is a protectorate of theirs. Clearly they are not, as NSO has already asked TOOL whether or not they were protected.

Besides, if I were on the side of the defender in this situation, I wouldn't want an alliance defending me who does not consider me a close enough friend and ally to come to my defense without question. If I had to go to an alliance and prove using some twist on the words in the PMs exchanged between us that they are an ally, then they are not a friend and they are not an ally, and they are not my brother in arms.

I don't know what this thread was trying to prove other than the fact that by some twist of words TOOL is protecting CDC, but clearly that point is already irrelevant if TOOL does not consider themselves to be protecting CDC. I think the OP is trying to paint NSO as the bad guy here, but if you considered yourself allied to TOOL, and TOOL did not come riding to your aid, then it is TOOL who has failed you, not NSO.

Lucky for NSO, TOOL didn't approve the protectorate officially. If TOOL does take issue with this, based on the alleged "provisional protection" then I pity NSO's infra.

Luckily for the NSO, we have some experienced diplomats who understand how things work and resolved this with TOOL politely and correctly. Reading the thread would have cleared that up actually.

I laugh heartily at those of you who expect what you call a "valid CB" because most of you that do so have been watching planet Bob long enough to know that a Utopian concept does not exist. You can't make everyone happy all the time. Gabriel, you come in and whine, moan, and pitch one hell of a !@#$%* trying to sway public opinion. Good try, it didn't work. Take your 6 or so days of war, accept your punishment for allowing an admitted spy into your alliance, and regrow.

For the rest of you, I can see in your posts what you are thinking. You see Ivan Moldavi and see the emperor of the New Pacific Order, not the leader of the New Sith Order. You want to attribute all of your viewed shortcomings of NPO diplomacy to NSO's practice of that fine art, but the two could not be farther apart. Go home, take a nap, and worry for your own alliances, for the day is fast approaching where all you have built and loved will be called into a war much more significant than this one. If you are the aggressor, you will be called to provide the evidence you won't feel is necessary, and if you are the defendant, you will be crying even harder for it. On that day, the world will shatter, and you will be called upon to risk your very nation for something you believe in...

But is there anything to believe in here? Is there some great cause to fight for? No. There is the petty "show me the money" mentality that sweeps this world every time a small war is declared, a war that is not significant to the major political intricacies of the game we call "life" on this world. Quit whining, go back to your lives, and wait for the Apocalypse.

So you don't care that you are destroying an alliance without good reason? :/

"IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I WANT... IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S FAIR!"

But really, at face value you are rolling an alliance without reason. Remember this thread youwish? You thought that was unfair, right, like all the others in that thread? This is the same case here. Give us a CB.

Sir, that horse is dead. First of all, they are not destroying an alliance. It is a seven day war, not a perpetual state of conflict. Quit being so over-dramatic.

They are under no obligation to show you evidence. They have a CB. Whether you think it's justifiable or not is really no concern of theirs. As others said, if you want something done, pick up your rifle and get it done yourself. If you aren't going to do that, you should shut up and accept that this has been discussed in the private rooms of governments that had some sort of stake in CDC's future.

I for one to dont make DoW on alliances without proper CB's. If you are trying to start a war then maybe yall should starttalking about someones Mom b/c that is a step up for yall.

Define "proper." For NSO, it is. For those NSO has talked to, it is. For you bored yuppies, you want to play the unbiased magistrate and make a decision based on fairness and equality, two things that do not exist in this world, or any other for that matter. Your are already biased against the Dark Lord and his host and wish for your judgment to be proven. Get over it and watch the fireworks.

Lucky for NSO, TOOL didn't approve the protectorate officially. If TOOL does take issue with this, based on the alleged "provisional protection" then I pity NSO's infra.

I rather hope that this statement was something of a joke, or that you don't realize who it is that is in the New Sith Order doing work for them right now. For one, Ivan, Imperator Emeritus of both the New Pacific Order and New Polar Order, RandomInterrupt, former Regent, and Minister of Truth (FA) of the New Polar Order, plus many, many other people who have done some very big work for large alliances in this realm. These people are not morons, and I have absolutely no doubt that they have gone and talked to TOOL about what they were planning to do to CDC, and made sure that no protectorate existed, and nor should you have any doubt.

The New Sith Order is not an alliance of morons, it is an alliance of elite players of CN who know what the hell they do. I doubt that there would ever be a situation where no member of the government of the NSO would not know what to do.

Even if TOOL decided that they were protecting CDC and betrayed their word to NSO, that would start a global conflict like no other, I hope you realize.