Ready for the truth?

It's a good thing that we'll never be fighting each other, then.

at the current time, i don't see that happening, but as much as I love the NSO, I am one to questions Ivan's methods of the past, but I look forward to the future

freedom fighting in this world requires patience strategy and thought not planes and tanks. People may very well be doing something about it and if they are doing it right you will have no idea what other than their words here. i am so tired of people who think the only way people can 'do something" is through outward war when the only thing that accomplishes is suicide.

really? suicide is the only thing that can be acomplished from doing more than just using their words? look at the NPO, the very people who troll them in one topic are also the ones who hail them in another. That is a double standard and yes I know CN is full of them, but it shows that talk is all they can do. I have nothing against the NSO, infact I quite like them, however empty words of freedom, truth, justice, and fairness are just that empty words, I want to see these worlds gain meaning again.

Edited by Dodger

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

freedom fighting in this world requires patience strategy and thought not planes and tanks. People may very well be doing something about it and if they are doing it right you will have no idea what other than their words here. i am so tired of people who think the only way people can 'do something" is through outward war when the only thing that accomplishes is suicide.

You're a smart man, but at the same time the patience, strategy and thought can only come together to topple alliances in the end backed up with planes and tanks. You cannot fight a war and hope to win with words and hope. At the end, when words and hope get the people together and have a true cause to fight for, it is time to bring in the guns.

You got half of it right, but at least it was the first half.

I have nothing against the NSO, infact I quite like them, however empty words of freedom, truth, justice, and fairness are just that empty words, I want to see these worlds gain meaning again.

I simply meant that NSO has yet to commit any injustices and our schedule is still full of "do not commit injustice" for the long run, so you would not end up fighting me.

Edited by Sargun

I am not here to argue or debate over the validity of the CB, or anything, I just have this to say:

What we have here, gentlemen, is a severe lack of miscommunication. CDC Leaders didn't talk enough to their member, NSO leaders didn't talk enough to CDC leaders, CDC leaders didn't talk enough to NSO leaders, TOOL could have talked more to CDC, Planet Bob isn't really listening to anyone, and nobody is willing to give 5 feet either way.

All this time spent bickering has almost seen through till the end of the war. Whether or not it was right or wrong does not matter much anymore, fact is, it happened, and if it's right or wrong, well, let every man, woman, and child decide for themselves, and whoever gains the majority will win that debate, for right and wrong are opinions. For now? Fight the good fight, learn your lesson if you feel there is one to be learned, rebuild, and most of all, MOVE ON.

This is just my opinion, and well, what do I know? I'm just some kid on a computer somewhere, so, probably nothing.

You're a smart man, but at the same time the patience, strategy and thought can only come together to topple alliances in the end backed up with planes and tanks. You cannot fight a war and hope to win with words and hope. At the end, when words and hope get the people together and have a true cause to fight for, it is time to bring in the guns.

You got half of it right, but at least it was the first half.

I simply meant that NSO has yet to commit any injustices and our schedule is still full of "do not commit injustice" for the long run, so you would not end up fighting me.

^_^ I submitted before I replied to your comment, I have seen these words have meaning to the NSO, for the most of the rest of the world they are as hollow as a dead log

All those things are mere tools. The fundamental item needed is a blend of intelligence, wisdom, and flat out ruthless cunning in order to use those tools. If you're not smart, all the weapons of war won't help you when the smoke clears.

All those things are mere tools. The fundamental item needed is a blend of intelligence, wisdom, and flat out ruthless cunning in order to use those tools. If you're not smart, all the weapons of war won't help you when the smoke clears.

OOC: hi Vivi :awesome:

IC: On that note, I believe my existence in this thread should end.

I'll remind you guys again that you are dealing with two distinct issues.

You do not have an obligation to convince everyone of your argument in order to justify your war.

You DO have a necessity to provide proof of your claims if you want anyone to believe a thing you say in the future.

Your war is not on trial here. Your credibility may be in the future.

Our proof has been shown to our allies. We do not find it necessary to supply the general public with such information. There is no need. As far as I have seen, CDC is not contesting the proof of the spy. Only the actions thereafter.

Edited by Wad of Lint

A few thoughts before the three Heinekens I had make me say something horribly inappropriate.

NSO probably has valid proof that the involved member was spying on them, and therefore probably is justified in attacking CDC. But, I think that NSO has to realize that once they declare war on someone, many people are going to ask questions and raise a ruccus simply because Ivan Moldavi is NSO's leader. You can't expect to post a topic declaring war on someone, and then just think that everyone will say, 'Oh, okay, good job.' People (and apparently cats) are curious people, so give them something to satiate their wants (like a nice appetizer, or a nice mixer).

With that, I'm off to Vermont.

A few thoughts before the three Heinekens I had make me say something horribly inappropriate.

NSO probably has valid proof that the involved member was spying on them, and therefore probably is justified in attacking CDC.

They probably didnt too. We will never know because they refuse to show the evidence.

But, I think that NSO has to realize that once they declare war on someone, many people are going to ask questions and raise a ruccus simply because Ivan Moldavi is NSO's leader.

Don't be silly people aren't raising a ruckus because he is Ivan (whatever that means)its because NSO say trust him hes Ivan, Ivan doesn't lie.

I am not here to argue or debate over the validity of the CB, or anything, I just have this to say:

What we have here, gentlemen, is a severe lack of miscommunication. CDC Leaders didn't talk enough to their member, NSO leaders didn't talk enough to CDC leaders, CDC leaders didn't talk enough to NSO leaders, TOOL could have talked more to CDC, Planet Bob isn't really listening to anyone, and nobody is willing to give 5 feet either way.

All this time spent bickering has almost seen through till the end of the war. Whether or not it was right or wrong does not matter much anymore, fact is, it happened, and if it's right or wrong, well, let every man, woman, and child decide for themselves, and whoever gains the majority will win that debate, for right and wrong are opinions. For now? Fight the good fight, learn your lesson if you feel there is one to be learned, rebuild, and most of all, MOVE ON.

This is just my opinion, and well, what do I know? I'm just some kid on a computer somewhere, so, probably nothing.

The spy was one of their founding members, and in an alliance of 5 I wouldn't think that communication would be too hard.

fakedit: I'm going to enjoy holding back evidence from people who don't need to see it in the future.

Dude, you know I love ya, but really, " requires patience strategy and thought not planes and tanks" this is the creed that has made our planet so frigging boring. If the infra hording, bean counting economic types and the timid "everything has to be perfectly in place" leaders would just use those planes and tanks change would come and come fast.

For those of you who question the proof and are willing to go this far to get it, they have stated they won't give it. You question the integrity of the NSO, you say you don't like the injustices, then why don't you get your fellow freedom fighters together and do something about it, it sure would be impressive to see NSO get attacked by a liberation force, some of those complaining are leaders of alliances, use your political and military abilities and do something more than just cry for the proof your not getting it, now lets see you do something. If you don't do anything than the NSO is not only going to become the next NPO, they will eventually be able to take away your free speech because they will have no fear of repercutions.

The above is true for more than just nazi, you want to call them out on it, their not listening make them listen

Is this serious? Is she serious?

I'll help you along, Dodger. I'm a nice guy like that. Please take the time to go and read all the thread on this topic. There are three in total. After doing this, I'm sure you'll return with a new outlook and fresh perspective!

Spies are bad... Although i don't remember anything on your forums that a newbie alliance would benefit from except maybe your stolen guides.Maybe I am wrong but really 2 or 3 threads and 20 pages seems a bit excessive for ego defense.

Either way 7 days penalty is much less than some made up cbs that i have seen last. So get over it if you think NSO is wrong there's nothing you can do but suck it up.

The public hasn't seen the evidence, how do we know it exists - it doesn't right now. Until Moldavi or a Sith Lord post the evidence in public view to prove this war is legitimate, for all intents and purposes - IT DOESN'T EXIST.

TOOL could easily just take Moldavi's word for it. I wouldn't rule that out. I mean, for all we know, this evidence doesn't exist. I'm not going to take Moldavi's word for it, nor TOOL's.

I mean come'on...

"I've never seen a million dollars. Therefore, it doesn't exist."

Why in the world would we just take their word for it? Anyone who knows us (both our treaty partners and anyone else who's worked with us) will tell you that we don't take things like this lightly. But you seem intent on portraying us as an immoral alliance that cares only for power. Okay, let's say we are. If we are that kind of alliance, what would we have to gain from going along with NSO if we didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was legit? We're a lot bigger than NSO, and we have big allies. If we're the evil empire you say we are, and if the evidence doesn't exist, we could just call in our buddies and stomp NSO. Politically, if that were the case, we would have nothing to gain by bending over to NSO as you seem to think we did.

-Bama

Spies are bad... Although i don't remember anything on your forums that a newbie alliance would benefit from except maybe your stolen guides.Maybe I am wrong but really 2 or 3 threads and 20 pages seems a bit excessive for ego defense.

Either way 7 days penalty is much less than some made up cbs that i have seen last. So get over it if you think NSO is wrong there's nothing you can do but suck it up.

You realize you are posting in a thread we did NOT make.

The spy was one of their founding members, and in an alliance of 5 I wouldn't think that communication would be too hard.

fakedit: I'm going to enjoy holding back evidence from people who don't need to see it in the future.

Now, now. He said that it was the result of a severe lack of miscommunication. Obviously we all need to misunderstand each other more.