A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is so funny... :popcorn: Dude you got your @$$ kicked after you changed your AA...And it was good seing it to... :lol:

I got my "@$$" kicked? Seriously?

From what I recall...I deleted all of my Infrastructure. I deleted all of my improvements. I deleted all of my tech, my soldiers, my tanks, my aircraft, my navy, and even my cruise missiles.

Indeed, it looks like someone came in and killed me, but I save you from the pleasure, good sir, for I destroyed everything by myself.

Be honest, did you honestly think all of these items could be destroyed in less than 2 days? honestly?

I began with well over seven thousand infrastructure, 80 improvements, and 11 (almost 12) wonders.

I sold well over 5,000 infrastructure before I even left the alliance.

Do tell me now that my "@$$" was kicked.

From what I recall...I deleted all of my Infrastructure. I deleted all of my improvements. I deleted all of my tech, my soldiers, my tanks, my aircraft, my navy, and even my cruise missiles.

Indeed, it looks like someone came in and killed me, but I save you from the pleasure, good sir, for I destroyed everything by myself.

Be honest, did you honestly think all of these items could be destroyed in less than 2 days? honestly?

I began with well over seven thousand infrastructure, 80 improvements, and 11 (almost 12) wonders.

should have used my nuke rogue guide if you were gonna sell that much infrastructure.

should have used my nuke rogue guide if you were gonna sell that much infrastructure.

*smiles darkly*

Maybe I should have...

...but I would never stoop so low a level as nuclear war.

Wait a minute.... :D

So GGA is a concentration camp now? If you want to escape the men in the guard towers shoot at you?

Dear god, no wonder they have no military improvements. They're probably starving in there. I hope that the merciful FAN or someone can run in enough food to alleviate their suffering, at least a little bit.

Chopping block for resigning? Sounds like the GGjAil

Reading Comprehension FTW!

Chopping block for his position....if you actually read what I said, he was on the verge of getting kicked from his position.

Edited by Randleman

This guy is too funny...HAHA Lies Lies and more Lies... You are just to funny Dephire!! Im telling you this is great comedy....

Reading Comprehension FTW!

Chopping block for his position....if you actually read what I said, he was on the verge of getting kicked from his position.

Start with making a coherent sentence then, because yours is definitely meaning something else than you think.

This guy is too funny...HAHA Lies Lies and more Lies... You are just to funny Dephire!! Im telling you this is great comedy....

You really want to go there, MyLife? Go ask KungFuHamster himself. He noticed the Infrastructure drop. ;)

His nation chart swiftly invalidates your point and proves you to be the "funny" one.

Edit: Link

Edited by Style 386

Be careful, GGA has found a way to destroy Dephire's improvements. You could be next.

His nation chart swiftly invalidates your point and proves you to be the "funny" one.

Edit: Link

Silly Style 386, it's obviously the mighty GGA military machine that has pushed him to exactly 0 infrastructure and gotten rid of all his wonders and improvements...

:rolleyes:

Edited by President Obama

Are you honestly trying to argue against facts now? I really think you should stop posting. Every time someone from GGA does, another child's green pet turtle dies and the GGA looks even worse.

Are you honestly trying to argue against facts now? I really think you should stop posting. Every time someone from GGA does, another child's green pet turtle dies and the GGA looks even worse.

But, but... they cause sleeping. And peace through lack of military, too!

Silly Style 386, it's obviously the mighty GGA military machine that has pushed him to exactly 0 infrastructure and gotten rid of all his wonders and improvements...

:rolleyes:

/me facepalms

But of course! I shall respectfully bow out before I play the fool yet again. :v:

[18:02] <Dephire> For I was reconsidering those logs...until he started calling me a liar.

^^ There is really no need for this and I would ask for GGA members to remain respectful in this thread.

Yet another lil nugget o' GGA that we wouldn't have gotten the chance to laugh at had you not told us yourselves.

Well we know your motivation for asking that at least.

No I dont think you do. I dont feel there is a need to act all crazy and get caught up in mob mentality. There is a way to get your point across without being a flaming troll.

edit because I try not to be a bad girl

Edited by ironchef