Issues Regarding “Fall Barbarossa”

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I've said before about tech sharing it shouldn't be general and all encompassing, for example:

Nation 1: Hey Nation 2 can I have some teckz plawkz?

Nation 2: Lawl, of course you can, we have no real relations or reason to interact on this level, but yes.

Nation 1: Coolies broham, also can I haz ur nookz? :lol:

Nation 2: lollerskates, sure u can. :D

^^thats what it is now. What I think should happen...

Nordheim: Yo CSSR you have nice tanks, and we're allies now can I buy some?

CSSR: You sure can buddy, you need anything else?

Nordheim: Guns, lots of guns.

CSSR: I got ya. B)

See how much fun it is that way. That way there's no way people can claim your rp is vague. Everyone knows exactly what you're getting, and what it's capable of.

Also, the NC is nowhere near Moscow. Martens and Brian are being attacked aggressively on the western front, and in the south Slavorussians had to retreat several kilometers, but so far Moscow is absolutely safe… unless of course it gets nuked. :o

So...that's KM and BR, and the CSSR.

But what about myself and Vektor? Last I checked, we were in Kaluga.

What about what? I need to see a link, because I have no idea how they marched through all of Belarus and are that close to Moscow, without being attacked.

I meant where are VinceSixx and Vektor? You named the others, but you didn't how far along these two were.

KM and BR are fighting my army outside Kaunas, Lithuania. CSSR Vector, and Vince should be capturing cities in southern Belarus, which I abandoned. But then again maybe I'm high, and I missed everything after they captured southern Belarus. Although according to Vince they're in Kaluga oblast Russia. :huh:

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

By Southern Belarus, I'm sure you mean southern Russian. CSSR has advanced into Russia proper as well. I'm currently heading towards the cities of Orel and Veronezh, which you abandoned. I think Mykep and Azer have troops around them.

If I was as good of a writer as Martens, I would of have left already.

(In case no one has noticed, I've been very inactive; mostly due to my own choice. I'll let you guys connect the dots to why I don't want to be a major part in this community).

EDIT: I take back the strikethrough. It was a very premature decision of mine and I am sorry.

Edited by JerreyRough

I ahve a question for the NC with the Slavics you are supposedly "liberating" showing their support for Slavorussia and going against your attacks how are you justifying that your invasion is just and not for imperial gains? Also are your countries lead by a dictatorship leader like mine where everyone supports them or are you under a different government and if you are how are you justifying this to your people?

The White Sea Flotilla, exiting Slavorussian waters, have begun firing on Molakian positions with cruiser-launched guided missiles.

I take issue with this. The Arctic Ocean, which is the only ocean available to him to get to Europe, would be frozen this time of year, would it not? Thus he cannot move ships across the Arctic.

I take issue with this. The Arctic Ocean, which is the only ocean available to him to get to Europe, would be frozen this time of year, would it not? Thus he cannot move ships across the Arctic.

It depdns considering we have never really taken the time to include weather and seasons into our roleplays if you look at roughly 95% of roleplays there is very little mention of weather and seasons in them. I say let him have it this time but now you know where his cruisers are and where they are attacking from.

It depdns considering we have never really taken the time to include weather and seasons into our roleplays if you look at roughly 95% of roleplays there is very little mention of weather and seasons in them. I say let him have it this time but now you know where his cruisers are and where they are attacking from.

Actually, the area around the center of the ocean remain frozen throughout the air, most of the times not allowing passage from one side to the other.

Just to give you an idea, here's a map showing the minimum extent of the ice sheets on the ocean. Even with climate change, it covers most of the Arctic and makes crossing it impossible.

NASA_sea_ice_2979-2007.jpg

Nope, it should be thawing right now, seeing as it's a good bit into spring. There would still be ice, and it would still be cold, but not impenetrable, or even a challenge to go through (at least around the white sea where people are really going through)

Also, yah, you couldn't go over the top from the Americas to Scandinavia, you would have to fly

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

What are you talking about Sargun? Jets launched with rockets? I de-teched all of my equipment to present day thing.

I'm landing in South Italy with Harriers to protect central Italy...

I'm in South Russia with F-35's.

I'm inWest Russia with a few F-35's and bombers

What do you have against me Sargun? Why has everyone treated me like a piece of !@#$. This community is so disappointing. For a moment I really thought I had found a cool thing I could submerse myself into, and have RPed 3 different things. Nobody has even acknowledged my existence (except my allies). You all bicth about how there are never any new players that stick around ... well I wonder why. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE COUNTER-RP ME? I don't care if you nuke my country into oblivion, at least I'd be allowed a little fun.

What are you talking about Sargun? Jets launched with rockets? I de-teched all of my equipment to present day thing.

What do you have against me Sargun? Why has everyone treated me like a piece of !@#$. This community is so disappointing. For a moment I really thought I had found a cool thing I could submerse myself into, and have RPed 3 different things. Nobody has even acknowledged my existence (except my allies). You all bicth about how there are never any new players that stick around ... well I wonder why. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE COUNTER-RP ME? I don't care if you nuke my country into oblivion, at least I'd be allowed a little fun.

Sargun has nothing against you he was asking a question about your aircraft. Did he know that you had de-teched everything? No he did not so cut him a little slack also if you want people to counter-rp you and they arn't tell them via PM that you have de teched your aircraft and that you would like a response.

Not only this but I declared a no-fly zone over Italy in which any foriegn aircraft violating this would be shot down.

I'm in West Russia with a few F-35's and bombers

Sir Jesus, I didn't know you de-tech'd. I can't see everything at once, and I was still under the belief you were still using F-15s.

Also, South Italy has been invaded and is being swamped by Artemis troops. ^_^

Not only this but I declared a no-fly zone over Italy in which any foriegn aircraft violating this would be shot down.

Your air force was just dominated by both the Artemis airforce of F-45As and B-12s, but the Western European airforce as well. You have little, if any, ability to enforce this.