Goodbye

The Big Bad

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be deeply amused by all the comments in this thread, the kind and the mean spirited, especially those really nasty ones. I think that those foul comments are such a testament to your deep affect on this game and your impact on all those that have played.

To have walked beside you for the last few years, as a comrade, has been my pleasure and a deep honor. You've taught me much about running covert ops and doing deep strategic analysis. You've also been a good friend.

I'll miss you Big Red.

OMB

TBB,

Your contributions to TPF have never been fully documented or appreciated...though I suspect that's probably the way you wanted it. You have been one of the most important people in TPF since it's inception and you can't really be replaced. TPF will miss your presence in TPF and on these forums.

OOC, I'm bummed about this. You're one of the original old guys that I formed a bond with...and identified with. You're really the Big Teddy Bear. You're a great guy and I'll personally miss having you around. It's been an honor both IC and OOC.

Best of luck to you in RL...I hope you return someday. I'll see you in #thebigbad

Edited by Slayer99

The fact that you've essentially run the gamut of potential reactions to your departure already and we're only on page 3 only speaks to how well you played the game.

Take it easy, man.

Good luck there TBB... You know it seems to me that you might consider keeping your nation alive via an occaisional tax collect (once every 15 days won't kill ya even if you don't give a crap about the game itself) that way should you ever be inspired to rejoin you'd have a decent nation to start with eh?

The fact that you've essentially run the gamut of potential reactions to your departure already and we're only on page 3 only speaks to how well you played the game.

Take it easy, man.

I echo the sentiments of my colleague who needs to restore his Tonberry avatar.

TBB, I'll always remember this about you:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...showtopic=82330

One of the greatest threads in CN history. All the best in RL, and I'll be glad to see you if you return.

You'll be back.

THEY ALL COME BACK!

Good-bye, until then...

If there is a subject that I always agree with Doitzel are good bye treads.

Sad to see another ex-CDSer leaving.

Enjoy your rest Bad Man, I'll wait you "I'm back tread".

^_^

TBB it has been an honor to have known you, CN just won't be as sexy with out you around. Take care and enjoy RL!

To the people who are just here to be cruel, grow up. Hating on people as they depart this community is one of the dumbest things to do, you all make great representatives of the lack of quality that exsists in CN.

I met you when you declared on me back in the NONE/CSE war. You were just looking for signs of Walford, I think ... anyway, you were twice my size and totally scary.

After a couple of PMs the fighting began ... you ramped up the intensity of PMs and attacks until the ultimate -- nuking -- twice. That was the most fun I've had in war because I learned the most. You have been a consistent role player the entire 2 years I've known you; even though you made the forums scary your posts also compelled one to seek out more to read.

I always wondered how you manipulated so masterfully; still wonder.

Times change and adventures on this planet come and go ...

When I joined TPF I went around calling everyone 'Sir'.

When you queried me to welcome me to the alliance and caution me that [censored/opsec] I got to see two sides of you ...

and it was thrilling to learn that you really are a teddy bear.

As you embark on your new adventures elsewhere keep in mind that you have earned a great deal of regard on this planet.

Fare Well.

I never knew you IC or OOC, but I always enjoyed your IC posts. Before I was elected into the .gov of my alliance, I considered joining TPF just cause I loved your style. Good luck in RL, and come on back soon and make this game more interesting!

For Good or Bad you added a lot to our community, you will be missed.

This. Take care, TBB. Come back when you can find that spark in the game again. It's not the game mechanics that make it fun, it's the people you meet along the way. Things were never boring when you were around. Keep the hot tub warm. :)