Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob

OneBallMan

Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob  

995 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It pretty much all coincided with me getting a full time job in RL and no longer being a student; though SoE's reading of the riot act did have some effect, that and Im getting tired of trolling - Im trying to do the decent thing and go straight you know :P

I voted that MooCows guy. Just jumping on the NPO bandwagon baby B)

Let's form a club.

me: "Hi, I'm Hizzy, and I'm a troll."

BnT: "Hi Hizzy"

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the post sadly, I would be shocked if he voted for anyone else though.

I voted Sponge because I know what he has done.

Some could say the same thing of you, however this is about our current poll leader which you or sponge don't even come close. we all know who the most loathed player is, we didn't need a poll although I do like to see how the other folk judge one's actions.

I didn't see the post sadly, I would be shocked if he voted for anyone else though.

I voted Sponge because I know what he has done.

I voted Sponge too, but just because I am physically incapable of voting for anyone else but myself in anything. That's going to screw me if I'm ever in a situation where a group I am in needs to pick someone to run headlong toward certain death. It made for a nice laugh during the latest presidential election though.

What have I done, by the way? I just can't leave that little bit of mysteriousness alone. I hope it's something completely terrible that would get me banned from the game or something. Or barring that, at least interesting. Hopefully it will even be true!

I voted Sponge too, but just because I am physically incapable of voting for anyone else but myself in anything. That's going to screw me if I'm ever in a situation where a group I am in needs to pick someone to run headlong toward certain death. It made for a nice laugh during the latest presidential election though.

What have I done, by the way? I just can't leave that little bit of mysteriousness alone. I hope it's something completely terrible that would get me banned from the game or something. Or barring that, at least interesting. Hopefully it will even be true!

Bob knows that you are the one who cut Marvin Harrison.

Bob knows that you are the one who cut Marvin Harrison.

Even though this is possibly true, I hear it was Sponge's Diabolical plan to have Sara Palin become McCain's running mate ensuring a Presidential loss for the Republican Party.

Edit, I see Sponge has replied, looks like Marvin Harrison is just a rumor :P

Edited by Freelancer

Even though this is possibly true, I hear it was Sponge's Diabolical plan to have Sara Palin become McCain's running mate ensuring a Presidential loss for the Republican Party.

Edit, I see Sponge has replied, looks like Marvin Harrison is just a rumor :P

Just like old times. Where's the picture of the llama on the grassy knoll?

What's with all the ignorant comments that people that are banned and therefore are not players should be on the "Most Loathed Players" poll? It's not that hard. "Whar's that flpwch?" "Howcum thar's no Daemon Vower?!" "Wut abut Mandozer?"

Come on.

Edited by Schattenmann

What's with all the ignorant comments that people that are banned and therefore are not players should be on the "Most Loathed Players" poll? It's not that hard. "Whar's that flpwch?" "Howcum thar's no Daemon Vower?!" "Wut abut Mandozer?"

Come on.

That would require a separate poll titled, " To dumb to avoid a ban" Shatt you and I should have been gone long ago and somehow we still manage :P