Looking for a home

Subject: IMPORTANT

Message: Folks, Stonewall14 of DixieCove took it upon himself to turn his back on all of you, and leave the alliance. He is nolonger a member of GRAN, and holds no authority he once did as a General. All GRAN members are to ignore any messages or orders they may get from him.

Aryan83

Elite Council

http://www.curakkkk.com/forums/index.php?a...sg=21;quote;u=3

Aryan's forum^^

Messages sent to my friends because I wouldn't bow down and not run for Senate so the Klan man could have all the votes....I didn't turn my back on anyone just chose to exercise my right to run for senate and for my friends to vote for me...Also GRAN member Karma poached me from Athens offering millions in aid to buy nukes and Londo poached me from DiCe with offer of govt position also..idk why you ppl are lying and don't care anyway because I'm done trusting cowards and betrayers who have no honor... :jihad:

Stone of Dixie Cove

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aryan's forum^^

Messages sent to my friends because I wouldn't bow down and not run for Senate so the Klan man could have all the votes....I didn't turn my back on anyone just chose to exercise my right to run for senate and for my friends to vote for me...Also GRAN member Karma poached me from Athens offering millions in aid to buy nukes and Londo poached me from DiCe with offer of govt position also..idk why you ppl are lying and don't care anyway because I'm done trusting cowards and betrayers who have no honor... :jihad:

Stone of Dixie Cove

OMG athens poached you from DICE their own protectorate?

poor show from them :P

STA and many other alliances have already offered me positions in their alliance and you did also DK...no idea why you would say different? :awesome: :jihad: :v:

recruitmentmessage.jpg

I'm glad my friends are attacking so I can have moar body count and I poached noone from DICe or Athens and on the contrary recruited many members for them...I also love war and am having a blast...friends before infra...o/ TPF

Under what stretch of the imagination does telling you how Zenith chooses its leaders constitute an offer to give you a government post? I didn't promise you anything, I simply said that you, if you were admitted would have the option of going for Div Com or running for elected office just like every member of Zenith. If you got a different idea that's unfortunate, but Zenith does not give gov posts out like party favors.

Edited by Duncan King

OMG athens poached you from DICE their own protectorate?

poor show from them :P

Oh did I forget to mention thaat MoK of DiCE poached me from FEAR and gave me Minister of Defense and several donation deals for 24 million...I'm getting attacked because I am accused of poaching from DiCe or Athens when in fact three members who left to join GRAN did so because they were kicked out for inactivity and they can attest to the fact...I am a Warrior of Honor and any fool can see who the liars around here are...as stated earlier I'm not interested in being a pawn for anyone anymore and come and get free tech before it's too late...adios tu mi amigos n numero uno assesino es vamonos...

Is there anyone you haven't accused of recruiting you from an alliance? I had been talking to DICE in an effort to get them to cut you some slack and all I see from you is a random post in the GRAN/TGE thread telling people to nuke me and now in here you're accusing every alliance I've ever seen you in of recruiting you from your previous alliance. I won't bother from now on. Athens has never and will never recruit from other alliances. You're the one letting yourself get passed around like a bag of Oreos.

It's a grey area, but my guess is that you talk to people in other alliances and say something along the lines of, "Yeah I'm not really thrilled with my current situation and I'm thinking of leaving." Then the other person says something like, "huh that's too bad. Ya know, in my alliance we have X, Y, and Z that we can offer and I think you'd enjoy being a member." From your comments in this thread it's clear that you're a [sarcasm]very[/sarcasm] loyal member and you'll go wherever you get paid the most for that loyalty.

If you knew anything about my history on Planet Bob, you'd know that recruitment from other alliances is something I avoid like the plague and will not allow in my alliance.

Is there anyone you haven't accused of recruiting you from an alliance? I had been talking to DICE in an effort to get them to cut you some slack and all I see from you is a random post in the GRAN/TGE thread telling people to nuke me and now in here you're accusing every alliance I've ever seen you in of recruiting you from your previous alliance. I won't bother from now on. Athens has never and will never recruit from other alliances. You're the one letting yourself get passed around like a bag of Oreos.

It's a grey area, but my guess is that you talk to people in other alliances and say something along the lines of, "Yeah I'm not really thrilled with my current situation and I'm thinking of leaving." Then the other person says something like, "huh that's too bad. Ya know, in my alliance we have X, Y, and Z that we can offer and I think you'd enjoy being a member." From your comments in this thread it's clear that you're a [sarcasm]very[/sarcasm] loyal member and you'll go wherever you get paid the most for that loyalty.

If you knew anything about my history on Planet Bob, you'd know that recruitment from other alliances is something I avoid like the plague and will not allow in my alliance.

I understand agree completely Rsox and I didn't poach anyone they willingly and ftr I recruited over half of members FOR DiCe and you kicked out the two from Athens for inactivity...I do not see where I have done anything wrong?

I joined FEAR on my own initiative and they are the best out of all I've been with...I was Minister of Recruitment for GRAN and recruiting was my job...Are you saying it's forbidden to talk to friends in the game, because if they leave and join your alliance it's bad and you get attacked for it?

Edited by Stonewall14

Aryan's forum^^

Stone of Dixie Cove

My issues are with the bolded statement and your post here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1388867

My issues are with the bolded statement and your post here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1388867

i DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR ISSUES...You do not run my nation and I will attack you if I'm in range...I was dogpiled for false accusations and am done talking and war hall it be for evermore...

Aryan's forum^^

Stone of Dixie Cove

I just checked that link out, it is a Klan/Identity website, I do hope none of the Witchunters are watching, it could get nasty Edited by Wilhelm1908

Sigh. Really Stone? Just take it on the chin would you? Before you joined the Deck you were in POWER an AA you created with some guys from FEAR. Why were they attacking you and why did you owe them reps? before you disband it. Seems to be sort of a trend that you burn your past AA's and they attack you. Must be a big conspiracy, you remind me of that clown that Founded NONE, I forget his name. <_<

I have done nothing wrong and will settle my war with DiCe before joining anyone for real...Dixie Cove is my nation and I am it's ruler and I decide what we do not any TPF puppets... :lol:

I didn't poach you from DICE. You told me you were sick of DICE and you were leaving (and asked me for a protectorate for you and your POWER buddies). I suggested that instead of a protectorate you should consider joining us, but that we wouldn't accept anyone else from DICE besides you unless Mok was cool with it, even if you had merged into them. And no, I didn't offer you a gov position to join any more than DK did (as the logs show, I very specifically didn't want to give you any sort of incentive to leave and join us, but if you WERE going to leave I wanted you to give you an opportunity to join Athens).

And since you lied about what happened between us, you're probably lying about GRAN recruiting you from Athens too. In fact, as I recall, the reason you left Athens was because we weren't right wing enough for you and you wanted more authority than you had with your phalanx commander position. Lol.

Logs below, names edited to protect the innocent.

[2009-01-24 22:39:14] <Stone[DiCe]> I tire of ----- !@#$%*ing at me for recruiting and and -----, and ----- !@#$%*ing for me doing tech deals and -----, ----- and ----- yelling and cussing me in our gov chammel

[2009-01-24 22:39:41] <Londo> lol

[2009-01-24 22:39:42] <Stone[DiCe]> It's a constant ongoing thing and I have had enough!!!

[2009-01-24 22:39:53] <Londo> what are you gonna do about it?

[2009-01-24 22:41:08] <Stone[DiCe]> I have made DICE a real alliance through my recruiting, I have made treaty overtures while others sit on their $@! and !@#$%*, I have made all my recruits active and involved in tech deals while others sit back and !@#$%*

[2009-01-24 22:41:44] <Stone[DiCe]> I'm going to talk to MoK and possibly unmerge and take the recruits with me if they want to go

[2009-01-24 22:42:29] <Stone[DiCe]> Can I have a prtectorate if I leave?

[2009-01-24 22:42:29] <Londo> hmm

[2009-01-24 22:42:41] <Londo> a protectorate?

[2009-01-24 22:42:46] <Stone[DiCe]> yes

[2009-01-24 22:43:18] <Londo> I'd have to discuss it with my FA staff

[2009-01-24 22:43:31] <Stone[DiCe]> all the members but about 6-7 are my persnal recruits and friends

[2009-01-24 22:44:06] <Stone[DiCe]> let me know what you decide...I will await talking to MoK and until I hear from you...o/

[2009-01-24 22:44:49] <Stone[DiCe]> that !@#$%* is still running her mouth in doc

[2009-01-24 22:47:13] <Londo> we already have two protectorates

[2009-01-24 22:47:21] <Londo> that's a lot for an alliance of our size

[2009-01-24 22:47:36] <Londo> I can tell you one thing tho

[2009-01-24 22:47:51] <Londo> and that is that Athens could use someone recruiting and getting people into tech deals

[2009-01-24 22:47:58] <Londo> ;-0

[2009-01-24 22:48:34] <Stone[DiCe]> lol I will consider that deeply...are you offering me a Minsister of Recruitment position?

[2009-01-24 22:48:53] <Stone[DiCe]> and tech minister?

[2009-01-24 22:49:07] <Stone[DiCe]> And can I bring my boys with me?

[2009-01-24 22:49:45] <Londo> Well

[2009-01-24 22:49:53] <Londo> I don't want to be seen as recruiting you

[2009-01-24 22:49:57] <Londo> so I won't

[2009-01-24 22:50:01] <Londo> but what I will say

[2009-01-24 22:50:14] <Londo> is that we put people where they can do their best work

[2009-01-24 22:50:30] <Londo> so if you are unhappy with DICE

[2009-01-24 22:50:39] <Londo> and MoK doesn't mind you taking your crew

[2009-01-24 22:50:45] <Londo> by all means

[2009-01-24 22:50:55] <Stone[DiCe]> well let me talk to my two wing men and my favorite recruits 1st

[2009-01-24 22:51:03] <Londo> ok.

[2009-01-24 22:51:09] <Stone[DiCe]> o/

[2009-01-24 22:51:09] <Londo> Make sure you talk to MoK as well.

This isn't the first time you've been attacked for this kind of crap Stone, and I doubt it will be the last.