Looking for a home

Glad you two read it now, hopefully you don't make that mistake again, wouldn't want to ruin and reputation.

I have done nothing wrong and will settle my war with DiCe before joining anyone for real...Dixie Cove is my nation and I am it's ruler and I decide what we do not any TPF puppets...

Did you just call us TPF Puppets? LOL

Firstly, being strong friends and allies of TPF does not mean they control us. Get that through your head.

This thread is getting more lulzy from every post that goes into it

Edited by TheSkippy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't the first time you've been attacked for this kind of crap Stone, and I doubt it will be the last.

Sadly, this is simply too true.

It was a bit difficult for me to participate in this stuff, considering how me and Stonewall kinda go back a little while. But I eventually felt that I really can't be on Stone's side every single time something like this happens. The POWER War should have taught Stone that poaching / sending messages that could be interpreted as poaching or as threats = people getting ticked off, like it or not.

So what could I have done? The only logical thing for me to have done was to carry out my duties as an Ace of DiCE and to respect the course of action that all the other government members of DiCE desired so strongly.

Now, I can only hope that things turn out nicely for everyone. And they do seem to be that way, cause Stone appears to be having fun fighting his old friends. So, yes, I do hope for the best.

Edited by capitalC

Thank you Cap for your insight and even-handedness. You are an asset to the Deck.

Stone if you cant tell, some in this game hate seeing bad things happen to you. I for one stuck up for you while you and other gov members didnt get along. That being said, until all your shenanigans and rambling stop you can watch Dixie burn. There might not be nothing left for TGE to recruit. lol :P

Stonewall, please stop making a fool of yourself. -_-

If you wish for peace, the lines of communication are always open, and I'm available on IRC mostly before update if you wish to speak with me about obtaining peace from Athens. I don't know about DICE, but I can help you out there too if its needed.

It's all up to you mate. :)

I will take you up on that offer asap J and MoK I'm not mad at anyone and like CapC said it's fun and this is a war game...I still count you all as friends and when this is over things will be back to normal and I will rebuild once again as Dixie Cove is a dream and you can't kill my dreams unless you kill me first and I will fight for my rights and infra means nada to me as you well know...I like body counts and war and this is why I play this game...regretfully RL SHTF issues have come into play and I'm busy taking care of preps for that...in the meantime do as you will and I will not escalate on my end even though many offers of aid have poured in from your enemies...o/ WAR

Well I have made my decision and have decided to delete my nation on the 14th and to take with it all my resources and abilities and use them elsewhere...I leave you to your lies and deceit and betrayals...You have lost in me a true friend and where I go you may not follow...

Stone of Dixie Cove

Soldier of God

Well I have made my decision and have decided to delete my nation on the 14th and to take with it all my resources and abilities and use them elsewhere...I leave you to your lies and deceit and betrayals...You have lost in me a true friend and where I go you may not follow...

Stone of Dixie Cove

Soldier of God

Well... I respect your decision. Good luck with your future alter-ego on Planet Bob.

I would like to apologize to MoK and Londo who did not poach me as I previously stated...I was confused and spoke incorrectly...They are guilty of nothing but offering me a home when I was looking for one and did not in anyway poach me...

Stone

Well isn't this a beautiful nugget of a thread. A question, the last I knew, Stone was part of the APP program which is GRAN's nuclear build up program. The same program me and others are still in charge of paying back once I left GRAN. Will Stone be paying back what he was given as per the APP? Will he be paying back double as per the GRAN charter?

Well isn't this a beautiful nugget of a thread. A question, the last I knew, Stone was part of the APP program which is GRAN's nuclear build up program. The same program me and others are still in charge of paying back once I left GRAN. Will Stone be paying back what he was given as per the APP? Will he be paying back double as per the GRAN charter?

Due to the mega millions I passed out while a member of GRAN trough donation deals and the dozen or so members i recruited for GRAN...Outworld said I owed them nothing and to go in peace B) I gave out more aid than I received...

Due to the mega millions I passed out while a member of GRAN trough donation deals and the dozen or so members i recruited for GRAN...Outworld said I owed them nothing and to go in peace B) I gave out more aid than I received...

Mega millions? How much did you give out and how much did you receive? You're an 18k nation who needed to be boosted to a wonder. I highly doubt you were pumping out anything similar to "mega millions".

Mega millions? How much did you give out and how much did you receive? You're an 18k nation who needed to be boosted to a wonder. I highly doubt you were pumping out anything similar to "mega millions".

well #1 it's none of your business and #2 just so you will know I did several donation deals and had it delivered to several nations...as a matter of fact GRAN members owe me 150 tech...Furthermore I surrendered to DiCE and their CB was not proven and they have no evidence to back their claims yet my nation is still under attack by Athens and Dice as we speak.... so with that being said do what you will I'm deleting this nation and leaving the game for good...

Stone

Edited by Stonewall14

well #1 it's none of your business and #2 just so you will know I did several donation deals and had it delivered to several nations...as a matter of fact GRAN members owe me 150 tech...Furthermore I surrendered to DiCE and their CB was not proven and they have no evidence to back their claims yet my nation is still under attack by Athens and Dice as we speak.... so with that being said do what you will I'm deleting this nation and leaving the game for good...

Of course you are :rolleyes:

MoK has given me Peace and I apologize for the trouble I caused and have agreed and will honor my terms...MoK is a long time friend of mine as is Londo and I'm truly sorry for my mistake and the ensuing turmoil and especially my antics during the war...To GRAN my one time friends I apologize for leaving but I wanted to face my consequences without dragging my GRAN brothers into it.. GRAN stood by me and spoke up for me even after I left them in questionable circumstances but I was released by the Emperor Outworld who told me "Go in Peace"...I wish all three of my former alliances the best of everything and as always I will help if opportunity arises....o/ MoK-DICE o/ LOndo-Athens and o/ Outworld-GRAN

I have decided to join WKE and help out Kobiashy and be a part of White Team once again, and I thank STA-Tyga for his offer I apply at STA...o/ STA o/ WKE

So why do you figure GRAN chose to forfeit their charter in your case? Also, You are the one who brought up the "mega millions" you gave out. It only makes sense that you divulge how much money it took for GRAN to forfeit their oaths and practices.

hai flinders :ph34r:

no GRAN drama here you can move on now :P

Edited by germanicus

Glad to see you were able to resolve all your problems with Dice and Athens, It was a pleasure to have you in GRAN and I wish you the best in the future :awesome:

Also hello flinders :ph34r:

o/ Outworld

Your unwillingness to answer the questions posed to you is noted. Any alliance taking you on should probably take note as well.

Oh, for the love of god. F- OFF!

EDIT: Good luck in WKE, hope you find what you're looking for. Always a spot in ACF if it's not... ;)

Edited by Jason Salovsky

Oh, for the love of god. F- OFF!

EDIT: Good luck in WKE, hope you find what you're looking for. Always a spot in ACF if it's not... ;)

Thanks brother and I have not ruled that out but will help Kobiashy for a while and see what we can do with STA backing us up...o/ WKE o/ STA