/A\/A\ Official Announcement

aaflagfinal.jpg

www.anotheralliance.com

#anotheralliance

brought to you by your hated friend, UberSpion

Welcome Cybergins. As promised I come to you with a weekly Another Alliance update. While sitting here listening to a remix of Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" performed by Attack Attack... It hit me. I need to scratch the funky bunch and write a bit more.

So here is where we're at chartwise. As you can see the chart looks completely different for some reason. Nothing has really happened. Just steady growth through tech programs and nuclear preparation. My head is TURNED SIDEWAYS trying to figure out why the chart changed. If you look at the previous weeks announcement, you can see what I mean. I mean if I look at it from MULTIPLE ANGLES i still can't really see what this chart is trying to tell me.

chart330.png

Thank you for your time Cybergins. Enjoy the rest of your week.

UberSpion - Triumvirate of LULZ

aaflagfinal.jpg

www.anotheralliance.com

#anotheralliance

brought to you by your hated friend, UberSpion

Welcome Cybergins. As promised I come to you with a weekly Another Alliance update. While sitting here listening to a remix of Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" performed by Attack Attack... It hit me. I need to scratch the funky bunch and write a bit more.

So here is where we're at chartwise. As you can see the chart looks completely different for some reason. Nothing has really happened. Just steady growth through tech programs and nuclear preparation. My head is TURNED SIDEWAYS trying to figure out why the chart changed. If you look at the previous weeks announcement, you can see what I mean. I mean if I look at it from MULTIPLE ANGLES i still can't really see what this chart is trying to tell me.

chart330.png

Thank you for your time Cybergins. Enjoy the rest of your week.

UberSpion - Triumvirate of LULZ

Uber, you will always be one of my personal heroes, and a brother.