Storm Viking Accords

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Article VI - Termination:

Should the two sides be unable to resolve their differences diplomatically, this pact may be terminated by either party after giving 72 hours notice to the other.

Any acts of asshattery can result in this treaty to be canceled immediately upon notification.

I must say that this is a rather interesting clause, especially when considering that I really doubt Tempest would ever be using it. You see, this type of clause would be handy say certain alliances ever decide to beat down a smaller alliance such as Tempest, and seeing as how Valhalla and the allies of Valhalla are typically the alliances than engaged in these beat downs.....

No need in expanding any further. I've made my point, and as I said, a very convenient clause.

For the number of times folks have accused us of asshattery, both past and present, I think it might be more beneficial to them ;)

However, if you are inferring that we will stand by while they get curbstomped, I do not think you know us very well.

Tempest will commit no acts of asshattery under my leadership, at least not sanctioned by me.

And while we may be easily curbstomped, our hearts can never be beaten to a pulp for we are a group of friends standing beside each other!

\end charismatic speech... hehe

I put a lot of trust in our allies, i would never expect them to let us die unless we really deserved it, which won't happen.

o/ Valhalla

:awesome:

I must say that this is a rather interesting clause, especially when considering that I really doubt Tempest would ever be using it. You see, this type of clause would be handy say certain alliances ever decide to beat down a smaller alliance such as Tempest, and seeing as how Valhalla and the allies of Valhalla are typically the alliances than engaged in these beat downs.....

No need in expanding any further. I've made my point, and as I said, a very convenient clause.

You should know Valhalla stands by her treaties and wont leave some one out in the wind.

congrats to us and tempest.