Decree of the Sith

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the changes.

Good to see youwish listed.....you thar ?.....10-4

Does the forum change mean I can post normally...or do I still need to make everything orange, so I can read it ?

All this new fangled tech stuff can be overwhelming at times.

It's good to see Margrave back in action. He founded the first alliance I ever joined, The Tyberion Covenant. Good to see Zilla become a Marauder. Congrats to youwish too bud.

Good Luck on Brown guys.

Thanks man.

Congratulations on the changes.

Good to see youwish listed.....you thar ?.....10-4

Does the forum change mean I can post normally...or do I still need to make everything orange, so I can read it ?

All this new fangled tech stuff can be overwhelming at times.

Sup JBone? Yes, you can post normally, unless your old eyes still can't see. :P But, I suggest using bold for that.

Edited by youwish959

One of which has never done anything, and one of which who has been living off an undeserved reputation.

Sup? Remember me? I know who you are. :ph34r: Remember when you like recruited me? Remember when I made a mistake by joining an alliance you founded? Remember when the alliance you founded surrendered without a war?

Sup? Remember me? I know who you are. :ph34r: Remember when you like recruited me? Remember when I made a mistake by joining an alliance you founded? Remember when the alliance you founded surrendered without a war?

Poison Clan surrendered without a war? I wasn't aware of that.

And I've never hidden the fact that this is my 2nd nation, nor have I ever hidden who I used to be. I just call things like I see them, always have, always will.. can't shake that, though I did try.