Freakishly Poison Announcement

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of your help TwistedRebel. I am pretty sure that we have embarked on a course that is doomed to fail but god damn we are laughing our asses off as we exit.

Sometimes paybeck IS a !@#$%*.

Have fun, I am really jealous of you guys right now.

Balsamic I thought you told me you turned over a new leaf :(

TGE's govt made some pretty stupid mistakes lately, so my agression isn't towards TGE itself, but the govt who is making the mistakes.

Really off-topic, so you know where to find me on IRC. :P

Our attack on Kaduuk is because he ghosted our Alliance and spied away nukes. We are now strong enough to make him pay. :) This is a perfectly reasonable war. We have no problem with the TGE as a whole.

Yes this is fun. Isn't this why we play the game? For war? Heck I have Anarchied another attacker already. I expected better.

Edited by crazymatty

Our attack on Kaduuk is because he ghosted our Alliance and spied away nukes. We are now strong enough to make him pay. :) This is a perfectly reasonable war. We have no problem with the TGE as a whole.

Yes this is fun. Isn't this why we play the game? For war? Heck I have Anarchied another attacker already. I expected better.

No, I anarchied myself, don't get ahead of yourself.

(Yes, I fail.)

You play to see a set of numbers increase in a steady and thoroughly predictable manner based on an elementary knowledge of game mechanics and $140 per month in donations, silly!

Edited by Chairman Cao

normally I'd be like, oh hay war, /join, but I like you guys too much to ever attack you, so good luck warring, I'll happily assist you in any way you need to get out of this if you like.

Edited by Mogar

If they want to get out of it they should talk to TOP right away. But from the pattern of actions and posts I think that they don't care.

I didnt really think so, but they were one of my favorite alliances in the last war, so I'd be more than happy to help them if asked.

Kaduuk will have fun for sure, he annoyed FS that much that they will throw away their nations in revenge :D

I hope he doesn't mind glowing :D

Actually we were all bored and since Ducky caught our attention...why not.

You were on the list too don't feel bad. So if you want to sell down and join the fun...otherwise go back to talking big and living small. The big boys have some hot dogs to grill.