Freakishly Poison Announcement

Actually him leaving is much like the TSO and MCXA. Everyone said the MCXA were well within their rights to roll all of TSO right? How is this any different? It just took us this long to build up strong enough to attack.

Edit: I just realized they are both protected by TOP. Wow...small world. Maybe TOP has a "thing" for leaders that desert their former alliances on a whim.

He resigned and left FreakSafari after doing all the work that usually requires a government and after fighting in the NoV-Q war. I wouldnt be surprised if he actually set up FS with the PC protectorate before he left.

I have known VI for a long time as leader of FS, and worked with after he left. During his time as leader of FS, I have never ever seen or spoken to any of you guys. If you had done more for the alliance backthen, you wouldn't be butthurt about VI's departure to find a place. A place where his qualities would be more appreciated. Needless to say, one of the reasons it took you guys this long to attack is because probably nobody wanted to do the work and set this up. amiright?

Im proud to have been one of the guys to welcome VI to LX after he left FS. I didnt know much about the FS situation back then, but damn, it's hard to believe VI actually came from your *** alliance.

Enjoy ZI or deletion. Whichever comes first.

Edited by Count von Lewenhaupt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He resigned and left FreakSafari after doing all the work that usually requires a government and after fighting in the NoV-Q war. I wouldnt be surprised if he actually set up FS with the PC protectorate before he left.

I have known VI for a long time as leader of FS, and worked with after he left. During his time as leader of FS, I have never ever seen or spoken to any of you guys. If you had done more for the alliance backthen, you wouldn't be butthurt about VI's departure to find a place. A place where his qualities would be more appreciated. Needless to say, one of the reasons it took you guys this long to attack is because probably nobody wanted to do the work and set this up. amiright?

Im proud to have been one of the guys to welcome VI to LX after he left FS. I didnt know much about the FS situation back then, but damn, it's hard to believe VI actually came from your *** alliance.

Enjoy ZI or deletion. Whichever comes first.

Cool, thanks for the info. I will make sure to save a slot for you on the way down. That way you can cry properly.

Cool, thanks for the info. I will make sure to save a slot for you on the way down. That way you can cry properly.

I dont cry over such things, nor do I get butthurt easily. Silly you. You must have me confused me with one of your members.

I dont cry over such things, nor do I get butthurt easily. Silly you. You must have me confused me with one of your members.

See there you are crying again...also the word butthurt...again. This is something you obviously have some experience with.

[OOC]Experience..... don't get me started. ;)[/OOC]

You seem to be drifting away from the subject here. You seem to suffer from fear of abandonment? Is that why you are reacting so viciously? Is that why you are attacking those who are close to VI now, you hate them because VI has replaced you with them?

All of this is true. There is a vendetta because VI chose to leave FS after their peace terms were finished from the NoV war. Or at least thats what we figure this war is all about. I also find it odd that FS attacked everyone surrounding me on our first page ingame. Why was I skipped over? Is it because you guys love me?

Cause your nation is just so cute and cuddly... oh and because you rocked it out at TE Edition. Can't get ya for that now can we?

Who are you? What are you? Why are you? Go away.

Who: Someone who has a crush on VI.

What: come and find out

Why: Because I have a crush on VI.

I have to go away? Make me.

VI <3

edit:

And who are you? The guy who replaced VI?

In that case, you should have worked and tried harder not to fail completely and utterly on all fronts.

Edited by Count von Lewenhaupt

Who: Someone who has a crush on VI.

What: come and find out

Why: Because I have a crush on VI.

I have to go away? Make me.

VI <3

edit:

And who are you? The guy who replaced VI?

In that case, you should have worked and tried harder not to fail completely and utterly on all fronts.

You have a man crush or you are a MO?

Come and find out? Why? I just couldn't find your nation.

I would make you go away but I don't have the power to go back in time and give your daddy a condom.

I am Hammerman. The guy that said I wouldnt leave FS until FS was no more in this game, just as someone else did. So If I leave FS will you have a crush on me too?

OOC crap

I am Hammerman. The guy that said I wouldnt leave FS until FS was no more in this game, just as someone else did. So If I leave FS will you have a crush on me too?

Congratulations, you are the guy who made sure FS will be no more in this game.

And no.

Wow, you guys are a real class act. Thanks for the pre-warning on going nuclear rogue on one of our beloved members though.

I'm not going anywhere. After I left last time I promised you all that I would stay no matter what. I honor my promises.
The person who spoke these grand empty words is the person you are so <3'ing.

Sorry, you love someone who can't keep his own word. I would screen shot it but I am admittedly not a computer geek.

Wow, you guys are a real class act. Thanks for the pre-warning on going nuclear rogue on one of our beloved members though.

Hey no problem. Want a slot?

Edit: Sorry your too big. Next time...promise.

Edited by crazymatty

Actually I am a class act. I would encourage you to go volunteer at your local homeless and community shelters. I would also implore you to give your time and or money to the Children's Cancers Society. They are in desperate need of donations in this troubled economic climate. That being said, in this game, go love your member.

The person who spoke these grand empty words is the person you are so <3'ing.

Sorry, you love someone who can't keep his own word. I would screen shot it but I am admittedly not a computer geek.

Maybe you should have contributed by not makig it impossible for him to keep his word. You are the ones to blame for his departure, not VI himself.

Maybe you should have contributed by not makig it impossible for him to keep his word. You are the ones to blame for his departure, not VI himself.

So who has issues now? Fear that your Lord and Almighty is a fraud? Hmmm?

He made a promise and didn't follow through. End of story. Your defense of him sounds much like when battered women protect the ones that are abusing them...sad.

Wow, you are certainly the great master debater. Can we talk about something else? You are bringing down my high.

Debating what?

You guys are wrong. End of story.

Jesus man, it was a JOKE. Master Debater, as in masturbatory skills... get it? haha. It wasn't that funny but come on man, live a little.

"Lighten up, Francis." (Now because you were way prepubescent before that, check out the movie STRIPES.)

Oh my God, people are going to nuke my fake nation in a fake text game on the internet! OH NO!

This is a game. Games are supposed to be fun. What more fun can you have than annoying the hell out of geeks who spend why too much time and actual money on this game?

FS is about joking and crossing the proverbial line. Welcome to Freak Safari.