Freakishly Poison Announcement

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when you all were going to come knocking. Honestly, I thought better of a few of you, but a show of maturity would be a bit too much to ask of your type. If anyone gets lucky enough to avoid being properly staggered, show me some radioactive love on your way out.

I was wondering when you all were going to come knocking. Honestly, I thought better of a few of you, but a show of maturity would be a bit too much to ask of your type. If anyone gets lucky enough to avoid being properly staggered, show me some radioactive love on your way out.

Waaaaaaaait... is this the Budlight? Maturity and Budlight!? Hahahahahah you kill me man, you kill me. Glad to see you around.

So much for the Air Force, eh Bud?

When do we finally get the vCash payout on that bet guys?

Waaaaaaaait... is this the Budlight? Maturity and Budlight!? Hahahahahah you kill me man, you kill me. Glad to see you around.

I'm not the one carrying out a vendetta over a meaningless incident over a year old.

So much for the Air Force, eh Bud?

When do we finally get the vCash payout on that bet guys?

I don't owe you an explanation. Suffice to say I decided to do something else with my life.

Edited by Yubyubsan

I'm not the one carrying out a vendetta over a meaningless incident over a year old.

Perhaps if it didnt happen in the first place, they wouldnt be so upset? and I removed the second line because that was uncalled for.

Deleted and changed by YOU.

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib. Here I thought you could handle it. Grow some skin dude. Seriously. Maybe the Air Force stress cards still might come in handy for you.

Edited by Hammerman

Perhaps if it didnt happen in the first place, they wouldnt be so upset? and I removed the second line because that was uncalled for.

It is more than called for, although I will concede that this is not the proper forum for such an argument.

The incident that I alluded to was VIdiot resigning his position as El Jefe of Freak Safari. VI's position was much like the office of the United States presidency, but he was in actuality doing 99% of all the work that needed done. For months, VI busted his $@! making friends and establishing connections, as well as learning the intricacies of the game, from nation building to diplomacy. Problem is, once VI would say "Hey, guys, this is a way to make us stronger, what do you think?" he would be battered with a stream of insults, curses, and whining. Most of Freak Safari wanted someone to do all the work for them, but damn it if that same person was going to even suggest intelligent strategies that would benefit the alliance. VI gave a good deal of notice to Freak Safari, and took a great deal of damage to his nation in the NoV-Q war, despite myself and several others demanding that he keep FS.

You seem to forget, FS, that were it not for VI's calm demeanor and capable leadership throughout the NoV war, its very unlikely you would exist to be throwing nukes at him right now. Button up and show a bit of respect for your better.

Edit: I'm still waiting for that nuke....seriously, Chicka couldn't get a Manhattan?

Edited by Yubyubsan

It is more than called for, although I will concede that this is not the proper forum for such an argument.

The incident that I alluded to was VIdiot resigning his position as El Jefe of Freak Safari. VI's position was much like the office of the United States presidency, but he was in actuality doing 99% of all the work that needed done. For months, VI busted his $@! making friends and establishing connections, as well as learning the intricacies of the game, from nation building to diplomacy. Problem is, once VI would say "Hey, guys, this is a way to make us stronger, what do you think?" he would be battered with a stream of insults, curses, and whining. Most of Freak Safari wanted someone to do all the work for them, but damn it if that same person was going to even suggest intelligent strategies that would benefit the alliance. VI gave a good deal of notice to Freak Safari, and took a great deal of damage to his nation in the NoV-Q war, despite myself and several others demanding that he keep FS.

You seem to forget, FS, that were it not for VI's calm demeanor and capable leadership throughout the NoV war, its very unlikely you would exist to be throwing nukes at him right now. Button up and show a bit of respect for your better.

Edit: I'm still waiting for that nuke....seriously, Chicka couldn't get a Manhattan?

Um, it's a game dude. You can always hit the reset button if Mario falls into the pit...

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib. Here I thought you could handle it. Grow some skin dude. Seriously. Maybe the Air Force stress cards still might come in handy for you.

Really? I let it roll off my shoulders and threw one back. The edit came because I still have a 40% warn and I have a feeling I'm going to need to save the other 60% for a very rainy (radioactive?) day.

Um, it's a game dude. You can always hit the reset button if Mario falls into the pit...

Well-played, sir. You bring a year-old vendetta, and I respond. Instead of replying with a rational rebuttal, you make a joke of it. Come on now, man. I know you - indefensible as your position is, you can do far better.

Really? I let it roll off my shoulders and threw one back. The edit came because I still have a 40% warn and I have a feeling I'm going to need to save the other 60% for a very rainy (radioactive?) day.

Well-played, sir. You bring a year-old vendetta, and I respond. Instead of replying with a rational rebuttal, you make a joke of it. Come on now, man. I know you - indefensible as your position is, you can do far better.

Yes, you know I can be "funnier" than I am being now.

I'm waiting. Perhaps you'll open up with a "screen" joke, follow it up with a few V-card comments, and leave me defeated with a parting barb about maturity?

Your post is about as useful as a screen-door on a submarine... you still have your V-card? At least bamboozled hired a hooker. Now lets see... being mature...

It's not how you wear it, it's how you take it off. Someday you will learn that young Padawan.

How was that? Too dry?

Your post is about as useful as a screen-door on a submarine... you still have your V-card? At least bamboozled hired a hooker. Now lets see... being mature...

It's not how you wear it, it's how you take it off. Someday you will learn that young Padawan.

How was that? Too dry?

That was actually pretty awesome.

All of this is true. There is a vendetta because VI chose to leave FS after their peace terms were finished from the NoV war. Or at least thats what we figure this war is all about. I also find it odd that FS attacked everyone surrounding me on our first page ingame. Why was I skipped over? Is it because you guys love me?

All of this is true. There is a vendetta because VI chose to leave FS after their peace terms were finished from the NoV war. Or at least thats what we figure this war is all about.
Keep figuring.

Until you get to somewhere involving the phrase "because it's amusing to FS," you're not there.

Actually him leaving is much like the TSO and MCXA. Everyone said the MCXA were well within their rights to roll all of TSO right? How is this any different? It just took us this long to build up strong enough to attack.

Edit: I just realized they are both protected by TOP. Wow...small world. Maybe TOP has a "thing" for leaders that desert their former alliances on a whim.

Edited by crazymatty