Protected Nation

VE: Hai guys we are protecting this dude.

Us: Oh cool.

GGA: WTF STFU ALL OF U I HAET U GAWD WE R PUPPETS

Us: Lolwut

Vox: lolNice

GGA: UH... we didnt just say that.

Vox: lolScreens.

Us: lol

GGA: lol...wait.

Us: Oh Gawd lol.

MK: lol

Revanche: lol

TOP: ^Wtf

Us: LOL

ES: Lol.

GGA: Shut up guys

Valhalla: Yeah, shut up guiz

Us: No.

Valhalla: No u

Us: No u

GGA: No us, u, wut?

Us: lol.

Valhalla: YEAH TAKE THAT.

Us: wtf is this thread even about

Degenerate: WELL LET ME REMIND YOU WHAT ITS ABOUT GOOD SIRS

Us: Oh thanks... lol.

Moo: Not puppets.

Vox: Yeah they are.

Moo: Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiit.

Everyone: Rawr

Magicpirate: Nonsense, Nonsense, Nonsense.

WC: lolusuk mang.

Doitzel: Why I do declare he does indeed sucketh!

Magicpirate: No u

Repeat last two steps.

Did I miss any part of this thread?

No U.

I vote war. Then maybe you guys would really have something to talk about instead of this. If a minor internal incident can blow up into whatever this was then yeah it's about that time again.

Don't tell me to start it. I have neither the nations or the pull. You can start by attacking us though if you like. My big mouth deserves it right?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking the lengths people went through (spying etc) to prove that GGA made a decision based on what it thought was best. Then it was NPO making decisions for GGA. Maybe that's the case. Certainly looks to me that there is some NPO influence on GGA's thought process but again if that is something GGA accepts then oh well. That's their business. Everyone here seems to want to make it their business and tell the GGA membership to scatter and jump ship. Seems a bit overboard for the situation.

Okay put yourself in a scenario.

1. Your own forums are controlled by a foreign alliance

2. Your own govt masks are given and withdrawn at will by the foreign alliance

3. Your own govt channels have this foreign alliance in it

4. Your own govt's foreign policy is directly influenced, if not decided, by this foreign alliance

5. Your own govt members are being kicked for trying to pick a path away from this foreign alliance

6. Your own members are being asked to leave and moderated for talking about taking a different path from this foreign alliance

What Do You Do

Stumpy=Hero Of The People!

God, this is just embarrassing. Time to go read the old forums and pine for the glory days when GGA could actually handle crap like this BEHIND closed doors, without making a scene, and an Initiative/Alliance gag order actually meant something, like "shut your mouth you 'tard, we're trying to keep from looking bad."

Okay put yourself in a scenario.

1. Your own forums are controlled by a foreign alliance

2. Your own govt masks are given and withdrawn at will by the foreign alliance

3. Your own govt channels have this foreign alliance in it

4. Your own govt's foreign policy is directly influenced, if not decided, by this foreign alliance

5. Your own govt members are being kicked for trying to pick a path away from this foreign alliance

6. Your own members are being asked to leave and moderated for talking about taking a different path from this foreign alliance

What Do You Do

I call them out on it. I wouldn't like it much myself. If I really liked the alliance maybe I'd merge. That's just me. If this is what is happening tp GGA and they accept it then so be it. It's none of my concern.

If a minor internal incident can blow up into whatever this was then yeah it's about that time again.

A major alliance tossing top level government out on their ear for any reason really doesn't qualify as a "minor internal incident".

That said, it was the GGA's explanation of the rationale behind taking that action as opposed to the act itself that has turned this into headline news and provoked so much derision.

Edited by Aurion

I call them out on it. I wouldn't like it much myself. If I really liked the alliance maybe I'd merge. That's just me. If this is what is happening tp GGA and they accept it then so be it. It's none of my concern.

Remember when CIS did the same with ODN?

It's almost as if free thinking is banned in your mind. I heard GGA has some openings for people like you.

First, an alliance tossing top level government out on their ear for any reason really doesn't qualify as a "minor internal incident".

That said, it was the GGA's explanation of the rationale behind taking that action as opposed to the act itself that has turned this into headline news and provoked so much derision.

Be that as it may I still believe it has been overblown.

Goodnight hopefully I'll be back in a week or two to argue some other random crap.

Moo: Ohhhhhh !@#$

Repeat last two steps.

Good sir you win at life.

Are you seriously calling out the mods now on this? Walford H. Christ help this man.

Help comes to those who ask. Hello, Severus.

Stumpy=Hero Of The People!

God, this is just embarrassing. Time to go read the old forums and pine for the glory days when GGA could actually handle crap like this BEHIND closed doors, without making a scene, and an Initiative/Alliance gag order actually meant something, like "shut your mouth you 'tard, we're trying to keep from looking bad."

Ah, the nostalgia. Those glory days are gone, and we must bear witness to these atrocities.

It really doesnt get old, Im not sure why.

Also... NAM'.

No idea, either.

It's almost as if free thinking is banned in your mind. I heard GGA has some openings for people like you.

What mn is trying to say is GGA's internal matters are their own. Yes, when they appear in the public they can rightfully be subject to the public eye and any criticisms that come with, but anything beyond that initial criticism is going overboard. GGA can run itself how it wants to run itself, there's nothing wrong with that and it's not your concern. I agree with him on this point, and at this point in time, I don't see that there's anything else to say on the matter. You (all those criticizing GGA) have got your point across several times.

Magic, go to sleep, let this thread die :P

What mn is trying to say is GGA's internal matters are their own. Yes, when they appear in the public they can rightfully be subject to the public eye and any criticisms that come with, but anything beyond that initial criticism is going overboard. GGA can run itself how it wants to run itself, there's nothing wrong with that and it's not your concern. I agree with him on this point, and at this point in time, I don't see that there's anything else to say on the matter. You (all those criticizing GGA) have got your point across several times.

Magic, go to sleep, let this thread die :P

No fair. You weren't supposed to see any sense in what I was saying. :(

Moo: Ohhhhhh !@#$

Repeat last two steps.

Lack of Nemesis is fail.

In all honesty, Stumpy, another amazing post from an already amazing thread.

Come on GGA, why did you let this happen?

Someone is in an alliance for PROTECTION, not to get kicked out. At what point do you start accepting freedom of speech? This smells like a North-Korea type of 'democracy'.

Frankly, this is quite shocking.

Hands up to my dear friends at VE for protecting shane. My respect for VE grows.

Edited by erikz