Invicta Reborn!

Jorost

invicta1.png

Invicta is Reborn

As many of you know, on January 19, 2009, I assumed the presidency of my beloved Invicta alliance. Not long afterward, I introduced a program, which I nicknamed "Invicta 2.0," to renew and reimagine Invicta. Much of the work has been internal, and we continue to re-examine and realign our policies and goals in an effort to create a better alliance. But a good portion of our energies have also been directed at the external. A new look for a new Invicta.

First, our flag has been updated. The new flag, above, will henceforth be the official flag of the Invicta alliance. Many thanks to our own Synagence of Spoontonia for what I believe is a beautiful and dynamic design. Please note that while the old flag has been retired, it remains a symbol of Invicta and should be regarded as official on all documents, announcements, and other communications dating from before today.

Second, we have a new forum home. I invite everyone – allies, friends, acquaintances, and new visitors alike – to register and join us there. Although our old forums will remain active during the transition, this new forum should now be regarded as the official home of our alliance.

Finally, I want to reassure our friends and allies that these changes will in no way affect Invicta's commitments and obligations. We will honor our treaties and vigorously defend our allies, and we will continue to strive for the betterment of our sphere and the world of Bob as a whole.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic