The MCXA...

This will be my one, and my only post to Cybernations forums.

I disagree with several members on their ideology and direction they want the alliance to take. This, to me, is part of the game.

I was in a exchange in the Private MCXA IRC channels. Suddenly, an OOC attack was released on me. It was fine up until then, while heated - it wasn't really OOC - we were both just mad at each other.

I requested that MCXA Member Maxfiles be expelled form the alliance for this. My request was ignored.

I sent a message to Dr.Fresh (aka Raunchero) and Gopherbashi - the acting Co-Chancellors of the MCXA, and Dr.Fresh replied.

Re:Request to have MAXFILES expelled., Today, 08:50 PM

Group: +Co-Chancellor

Member No.: 5 144

Doctor Fresh & Gopherbashi,

[6:52pm]« maxfiles » I hope you get aids

[6:52pm]« KjunRaze[MCXA]» Good lord, with all the !@#$@#$ drama

[6:52pm]« draggie » both of you

[6:53pm]« maxfiles »I hope you !@#$@#$ get aids and die you ugly !@#$

[6:55pm]« maxfiles »you know aht wildkat your a !@#$@#$ !@#$

I am fine with people disagreeing with me

But wishing physical death and deadly diseases is actions unbecoming an MCXA member.

There was obviously more said, where Maxfiles said I was "TSO" and then I said he was "VOX".

He also said i should resign, so I replied that he should resign. This went on for a bit as I disagreed with him and his vision.

I do not look forward to an MCXA that welcomes the likes of Maxfiles or nc1701.

WildKat

I spoke with him. I apologize for what he said. That was way out of line.

Maxfiles sent a PM on MCXA forums also with an apologize.

I would like to apologize to you for the OCC attack in IRC. It was out of line. it wont happen again.

I would have considered the apology, but in seeing Maxfiles later comments, I can tell it was not a genuine apology.

I believe this is the same sort of attack that lead to the downfall of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving during the UnJust Wars (or whatever it was called). I left GOONS at the time such accusations and insults were being made. I didn't agree with it then, and I disagree with it now. I cannot support a "game" that allows such things to occur and takes no action.

This is the second time people have gone to far in an alliance I have been associated with.

Allowing someone to remain in an alliance after that is inexcusable to me. You, the denizens of Planet Bob, can make you own decisions about what should happen to such a person. I have made mine. I am through with these types of people, and will not sit idly by as no action is taken.

Right...firstly you should take this up with your internal government. Secondly, I thought you got rid of the OOC attackers when you got rid of Sam? Thirdly, if he apologized, what are you complaining about again?

aaand OOC:

From the way he types, he looks extremely immature, why do you care what an immature nutjob on the internet thinks of you?

I hope you realize that creating a discussion for every slight against you is a bit overdone.

(OOC: Really? You're taking what (seems to have been said) in a private MCXA channel to here? Don't be a drama queen. I realize full well that aids is no laughing matter, but this is a silly way to handle this. Fakeedit: Youzjustplayin')

Edited by NuclearShawn

"I spoke with him. I apologize for what he said. That was way out of line."

That's supporting now?

This. Fresh never stated that he supported the actions and/or statements of Maxfiles, merely that he had discussed the issue with him. There's a pretty substantial difference between the two.

Furthermore, I'd recommend you grow some thicker skin and talk to Maxfiles about the insult personally. I can understand not liking what was said to you, but you can't expect everyone else to baby you because of it.

Edited by Quiziotle

Right...firstly you should take this up with your internal government. Secondly, I thought you got rid of the OOC attackers when you got rid of Sam? Thirdly, if he apologized, what are you complaining about again?

This man knows what he's talking about.

If the dude's a !@#$%, find the ignore button. How are you people ever gonna get through life if you can't handle some anonymous person wishing AIDS on you? What your previous leader did was 100 times worse than this, and everyone supported him until he stuck it back in your derriere, and now *this* is your limit?

Come on dude, toughen up and roll with it. Pick your battles and ignore the ones not worth your time.

I have every confidence that the MCXA's Government will handle this "crisis" appropriately.

Understand, many of your fellow-nation rulers are 13 year old boys who think saying that kind of thing is funny.

Now in Vakadonia, we require our Presidents to be at least 30, but not all nations follow that guideline.

I wish you luck in finding a satisfactory resolution to your problem, although complaining here about your alliance is border-line treason, so I'm not hopeful you will find a satisfactory resolution.

Dude they talked to the guy, he apologized and was over the line, Fresh apologized and make sure it won't happen again.

What do you expect? His removal? Perma-ZI? If it happens again they will be firmer.

Don't compare this to Goons, first of all that comment was about/to a member who actually HAS AIDS, and also the reason it was a much bigger deal was because of who said it, who it was about, and there was a war going on and some people took it as an excuse to bail.

your nor he rate that high.

I can understand you being upset at the exchange between you and your fellow MCXA member. However, i suggest you talk to the perosn concerned, make it known to them that you did not appreciate their wishing harm to you over IRC. More often than not, talking calmly to the person that has given you offense works wonders and they do not repeat the act.

In any case, this is first of all a matter between you two, then between you two and your alliance leadership [who have been proper in their handling of it as far as i can see].

Creating a sensational headline here does not help the situation any.

Hope you and maxfiles can sort it out between the two of you.

This =/= what happened during UJW

Anyways, yes, you proved he said something retarded. Good. You also proved he was talked to by his government, and apologized...Good, but not good for your argument. I see a lack of proof about him not following through the apology. The entire thing...kinda dies right there.

If this was an isolated incident(Which I see no proof that it is not), a stern talking too, an apology and perhaps some kind of other, lesser punishment is probably appropriate.

Alright, not only is it in the wrong forum, but from the responses so far, I don't see anything but pure ridicule for the OP coming from this. I'd advise some of you to watch what you say, but regardless, I'm locking this now.