Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

Anyone can find a handful of individuals that they disagree with in any alliance. To measure the New Sith Order simply on the past acts or current disposition of a few while ignoring the past acts or disposition of the many seems to be an ignorant method of determination.

I am starting to think of some of my "less savory" members as the Bad News Bears of CN. Kicked around, pushed into corners, possibly inept, possibly nonsociable, but they are mine now and until such time as they give me reason to doubt them I will stand by their side.

Ok, I thought your reputation was mostly due to the GWI nostalgia, but now I see the light. Better than T.V.

Don't make me cry, they totally brought it upon themselves.

Problem is, I think several good players do not want to coexist with them.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Dark Lord refers to an individual using their tools of diplomacy to resolve past issues and move forward, or else be fearful and inept and suffer the consequences. That being said, it's safe to presume that while the NSO is willing to offer a fresh start for anyone who is interested in joining the ranks, we're not interested in fighting battles that members brought with them prior to joining. Anything initiated afterwards will be handled differently. Yes, a person could make up some bs, and if a situation arises, the Order will seek to determine the legitimacy of the issue at hand and choose it's response or lack thereof accordingly.

Anyone can find a handful of individuals that they disagree with in any alliance. To measure the New Sith Order simply on the past acts or current disposition of a few while ignoring the past acts or disposition of the many seems to be an ignorant method of determination.

I am starting to think of some of my "less savory" members as the Bad News Bears of CN. Kicked around, pushed into corners, possibly inept, possibly nonsociable, but they are mine now and until such time as they give me reason to doubt them I will stand by their side.

I honestly think you could talk a lobster into a boiling pot.

I believe the Dark Lord refers to an individual using their tools of diplomacy to resolve past issues and move forward, or else be fearful and inept and suffer the consequences. That being said, it's safe to presume that while the NSO is willing to offer a fresh start for anyone who is interested in joining the ranks, we're not interested in fighting battles that members brought with them prior to joining. Anything initiated afterwards will be handled differently. Yes, a person could make up some bs, and if a situation arises, the Order will seek to determine the legitimacy of the issue at hand and choose it's response or lack thereof accordingly.

But how will you determine it? I am at war and nuking a member of yours. He says he is innocent, and I repeat that he has wronged me in some way.

The strong will survive.

Ivan, you do know how to make an entrance.

A new challenger approaches... :popcorn:

It will be interesting to see how the NSO effects Global Politics, I think someone needs to move the CN Doomday's Clock to about 10 minutes to midnight ;)

so try to do what you're asking hypothetically, and you'll discover the result.

Please. :rolleyes: It was a question about one of their policies. I do not wish to start any type of war with them.

Please. :rolleyes: It was a question about one of their policies. I do not wish to start any type of war with them.

Seems like it's not so much about policy as it is a specific situation which would merit individual judgment. And I think anyone who joins NSO probably trusts Ivan's judgment if something like that ever came up, and furthermore it would probably be most unwise to try to play semantics with him in order to get a free shot at a member.

Edited by hizzy

I will sleep fine tonight regardless of what comes at me from any bridge I might be crossing, but I will always step to the plate when my sith brethren are disrespected. And also, if you knew anything, you would know that I am anything but new to situations like these.

I will be expecting your success then.

I think Corinan, Chickenzilla and myself all in the same alliance signals the coming apocalypse.

Chickenzilla I'm not so sure about, but I am sincerely happy to see that you and Corinan have joined the NSO. It seems like a place suited to both of your disparate dispositions. And I say this without any sarcasm or underlying insult with which to give Wing Chun Stunna cause to "step to the plate".

Edited by Sal Paradise

Seems like it's not so much about policy as it is a specific situation which would merit individual judgment. And I think anyone who joins TSO probably trusts Ivan's judgment if something like that ever came up, and furthermore it would probably be most unwise to try to play semantics with him in order to get a free shot at a member.

you mean NSO... right?

Seems like it's not so much about policy as it is a specific situation which would merit individual judgment. And I think anyone who joins TSO probably trusts Ivan's judgment if something like that ever came up, and furthermore it would probably be most unwise to try to play semantics with him in order to get a free shot at a member.

Sad to see that this isn't common sense for everyone that plays this game.

I will be expecting your success then.

Chickenzilla I'm not so sure about, but I am sincerely happy to see that you and Corinan have joined the NSO. It seems like a place suited to both of your disparate dispositions. And I say this without any sarcasm or underlying insult with which to give Wing Chun Stunna cause to "step to the plate".

Ouch Sal, ouch.