Joint Announcement from ODN and GR

James Davis

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I told Josh awhile back GR really isn't what it used to be.

Wait, you told Josh GR isn't what it used to be because of a friendly competition before it started? Where is the logic in that? Although digiterra might change and your own position might too. One thing is constant and thus not subject to change and that is GR. If this seems alien to you it's because everything else has changed and not GR. Such is the nature of digiterra without an immovable point of reference (of which there are few).

Ok, sorry to nitpick here and maybe I missed the joke but what is up with those start and ending dates? A bit....off?

Not a big deal though really but is the date or the day the correct start because today is the 24th and it surely is not friday.

Edited by HeinousOne

Have fun with this guys. I can't really understand the various levels of hostility in this thread. I recall a time when things like this, while not exactly common, happened from time to time, and nobody got their panties in a wad over it.

This is why I told Josh awhile back GR really isn't what it used to be but I'll leave this thread so that you may continue to revel in your righteousness and encourage certain types of behavior. B)

"Watch out Josh, GR might enter a spam-off with alliances that made mistakes 6 months ago."

Welp, you told him.

I eagerly await another Optional decision when GR needs ODN most.

I'd like to introduce you to my friend, the opening post.

I eagerly await another Optional decision when GR needs ODN most.

Dear people doing freestyle duel. I humbly request you add in something about the optional defense network abandoning GR from out not-a-treaty, just for King Penchuk.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to having some fun here :)

Alright, I lol'd.

This is why I told Josh awhile back GR really isn't what it used to be but I'll leave this thread so that you may continue to revel in your righteousness and encourage certain types of behavior. B)

wait wait wait... is that The Aut preaching about giving second chances?

hey, remember when people forgave your past and what you did? because i sure do

Edited by CptGodzilla

If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting our spam team, you never would have agreed to this. Might as well hand out the tech now.

Forward Polaris!

Polar has never had any spammers in it good sir, this is a blatant falsehood

Lay off guys, it's just some fun stuff. There's no nefarious plots here.

Polar has never had any spammers in it good sir, this is a blatant falsehood

Lay off guys, it's just some fun stuff. There's no nefarious plots here.

Wait, even Sponge doesn't know about our seekrit nefarious plot? Things are going according to plan then.

Umm..I mean...Hai.

Lay off guys, it's just some fun stuff.

I beg to differ. The fate and reputations of these alliances hang in the balance during this spam off to end all spam offs.

Both alliances should be ashamed of themselves for entering such an event. This should not be taken lightly and this will not end well ...

B)