Joint Announcement from ODN and GR

James Davis

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow GR, never expected this. I mean why do this experiment with the ODN of all alliances? Why? I just don't understand.

We're an open alliance that's willing to forgive. Apparently a lot of people out there don't share the same views, but we're allowed to be original. It would be nice if we didn't get scolded for doing so.

This isn't directed to you specifically, but it was as good a post to quote as any.

We're an open alliance that's willing to forgive. Apparently a lot of people out there don't share the same views, but we're allowed to be original. It would be nice if we didn't get scolded for doing so.

This isn't directed to you specifically, but it was as good a post to quote as any.

No, it's not allowed. Totally unacceptable. It's like claiming ad hominen attacks are outrageous.

Oh, wait.

P.S. What I actually mean, is it is allowed and I find it refreshing.

Edited by Diomede

Wow GR, never expected this. I mean why do this experiment with the ODN of all alliances? Why? I just don't understand.

OH NO!

Could this really be true? An alliance on CN that isn't a pack of bitter and vindictive old coots with nothing better to do but harbour old wounds and hide in the past?!?!?!?!?!!?

Can you believe it? We might actually be friendly. Sweet flaming toledo, Batman, tell me it isn't true!

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that in GR we actually encourage tolerance and forgiveness. Please don't spread it around.

Edited by Virillus

I'm nauseous.

I know they didn't even invite Vox. Once upon a time another alliance in that line-up were considered to be "omg ebil". Second and even third chances are in order. Also this is by no means a binding commitment just some games.

Chill. Also ask them to save you some of the leftover frozen caek.

Oh I'll give credit where it's due. I'm sure all your allies helpe-

Oh wait...

I would expect a member of a friendless alliance to have trouble grasping this.

*Arsenal enunciates slowly so that Doitzel can understand

Yes... our allies did help.

Do you require any further clarification?

OH NO!

Could this really be true? An alliance on CN that isn't a pack of bitter and vindictive old coots with nothing better to do but harbour old wounds and hide in the past?!?!?!?!?!!?

Can you believe it? We might actually be friendly. Sweet flaming toledo, Batman, tell me it isn't true!

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that in GR we actually encourage tolerance and forgiveness. Please don't spread it around.

Alright, I lol'd.

This is why I told Josh awhile back GR really isn't what it used to be but I'll leave this thread so that you may continue to revel in your righteousness and encourage certain types of behavior. B)

Edited by The AUT