This Week in Pacifica

Uh, no, not really. His Not NPO mask is after he revealed he was a spy. You cannot take the exam because you cannot see the exam or any of the supposed "study" materials with that mask. You get an NPO mask after you are accepted, then you take the exam. You're not a full member, but you are a member. Don't they even teach you how your own alliance works?

Actual you get a Academy Mask that allows you to basically see nothing but he never actual got that mask because we denied him :D.

Edited by applesauce59

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, no, not really. His Not NPO mask is after he revealed he was a spy. You cannot take the exam with that mask because you cannot see the exam or any of the supposed "study" materials with it. You get an NPO mask after you are accepted, then you take the exam. You're not a full member, but you are a member. Don't they even teach you how your own alliance works?

Those in the academy are not members. Yes, they do teach us how the alliance works.

Uh, no, not really. His Not NPO mask is after he revealed he was a spy. You cannot take the exam with that mask because you cannot see the exam or any of the supposed "study" materials with it. You get an NPO mask after you are accepted, then you take the exam. You're not a full member, but you are a member. Don't they even teach you how your own alliance works?

Every applicant has a Not NPO mask until they are approved, unless they were previously a Foreign Ambassador from an alliance.

Actual you get a Academy Mask that gets you to basically nothing but he never actual got that mask because we denined him :D.

Academy mask is a member mask. You can see NPO guides and everything. You can't see all the forums but once you get that mask you're a member unless you fail the exam. Stop claiming that all he had was a not NPO mask, that is an obvious lie.

Bilrow, learn to read. According to your members, he was approved and he failed the exam, which is a further step.

Edited by West of Eden

Actual you get a Academy Mask that allows you to basically see nothing but he never actual got that mask because we denied him :D.

Applesauce, do you care to comment on MaskofBlue's insults about you? Or about her lack of remorse as shown in the screenshots?

Quick! Answer before they tell you you're not allowed to.

Edited by Schattenmann

The fact of the matter is that Boss Hogg didnt' need to be a member to take NPO for a 15 million dong ride, and had he wanted to be a member he would have been. Or did I post the standard NPO rejection letter?

He never was a member as you stated he was. "He would be a member" line is a tacit admittance to your factual error and also inability to read and comprehend.

But you do like to put that ability to question in regards to others,....

He was an applicant.

He made a deal on our Open Market, which is for all red team nations wanting to do deals.

Any schmuck can pull a stunt he did, creating an account, accessing open forum for deals and making a scam.

Great victory in that,....

This is by far the best one yet. I await the NPO member rush into the thread.

Is it me, or is the GATO viceroy not as good for GATO as some Pacificans have been claiming? (Cough Corian Cough)

Edit: I like how fast the NPO comes out to try to spin already.

Edited by Chickenzilla

Academy mask is a member mask. You can see NPO guides and everything. You can't see all the forums but once you get that mask you're a member unless you fail the exam. Stop claiming that all he had was a not NPO mask, that is an obvious lie.

Bilrow, learn to read. According to your members, he was approved and he failed the exam, which is a further step.

I know how to read just fine and so does everyone else who wants to look at his thread. He was never approved as a member. That check list that was post is used for all applicants, approved and denied, while they are processing.

He never was a member as you stated he was. "He would be a member" line is a tacit admittance to your factual error and also inability to read and comprehend.

An applicant is someone who has not been accepted. Anyone past that is a member (including people who have not taken the exam yet, just being able to see the exam and guides means you are accepted and given a different mask). He was accepted. He was a member. He was kicked out for revealing himself to be a spy.

Any schmuck can pull a stunt he did, creating an account, accessing open forum for deals and making a scam.

Great victory in that,....

If any FAN nation can get NPO members to send them aid, what does that say about your members? Maybe you need to step up the academy and step off the pseudo philosophical questions like "What is more important, the heart or the brain?"

Edited by West of Eden

Applesauce, do you care to comment on MaskofBlue's insults about you? Or about her lack of remorse as shown in the screenshots?

Quick! Answer before they tell you you're not allowed to.

I guess i missed what comments you meant. Mind pointing them out?

Edited by applesauce59

I find it funny that the NPO rushes to argue a technicality in hopes that the rest of the OP will somehow get over looked.

Didn't they use the same tactic with the last one? What I am referring to is the big tangent everyone went on because no one could agree on what a specific NPO member's position was in the alliance even though it was some really influencial leadership position.