Oldest Alliances still here today

drugsup

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, not really. Opethian does have a lot of friends, but a good many of those friends got beat up in the war last summer. I don't think the Shark War would happen again if someone raided PPF today, for instance.

-Bama

Oh yeah? You just watch what happens to the next alliance totally excluded from the treaty web that raids Opethian. colbert.gif

Edited by Matthew George

Negative still have 4 members.All in peace mode.Unjust war is still technically going on.

I think everyone has agreed that GOONS is gone though. \m/ had people on the AA long after they were accepted to be dead even by the people still holding the AA. I believe most everyone who was in GOONS considers them to have disbanded last May.

-Bama

I think everyone has agreed that GOONS is gone though. \m/ had people on the AA long after they were accepted to be dead even by the people still holding the AA. I believe most everyone who was in GOONS considers them to have disbanded last May.

-Bama

3 Members I should of said all who have been part of GOONS for over 400 days...if no one had the AA I'd say ok but sense these are loyal and active members I'd consider GOONS still alive.

3 Members I should of said all who have been part of GOONS for over 400 days...if no one had the AA I'd say ok but sense these are loyal and active members I'd consider GOONS still alive.

I'd prefer to hear from them about what they think about it... it's likely that they don't play CN but keep nations on that AA for nostalgia.

-Bama

Eh, not really. Opethian does have a lot of friends, but a good many of those friends got beat up in the war last summer. I don't think the Shark War would happen again if someone raided PPF today, for instance.

-Bama

I will have to disagree, good sir. I think you underestimate Opethian's friends.

Oh yeah? You just watch what happens to the next alliance totally excluded from the treaty web that raids Opethian. colbert.gif

:P

-Bama

I do remember seeing at least one NAAC affiliation during the last war. Some of their members stuck around for over a year after it disbanded.