Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to work on some good hateful comments for this one. Vanguard+STA in one thread is too good an opportunity to pass up and I want it to be worth my time.
Attacked by Brain slugs eh? You'll be ok. They'll starve to death within a few days.

You had one whole day to come up with something passable, and that's all we get? I mean, you hyped yourself up in this one and in the end, everyone, including yourself, was let down, disappointed, and left wanting something more, something better. Listen, steakhead: go take some time off, take a vacation, take in the sights, meet some new people, get some new material, then go back to the drawing board. Maybe then you'll have something to write that's worth our time. Don't worry, we'll wait for ya. ;)

Edited by QuiteTheUserName

Normally this wouldn't be an announcement I'd venture in to, but given the amount of flaming done by Vanguard and STA in our thread

I am glad that you can rise above the plebeians and act accordingly

<insert witty trolling>

<Insert witty retort>

Yeah, got nothing.

At least you got your dignity and maturity intact... Oh, wai...

Normally this wouldn't be an announcement I'd venture in to, but given the amount of flaming done by Vanguard and STA in our thread,

<insert witty trolling>

Yeah, got nothing.

I understand. Revanche has far more wit and swag than 99% of the people on Planet Bob. I really don't blame if that you won't offer any serious thought for fear of being made an absolute fool by Revanche. You can even join the other unoriginal and boring folks like magicninja! Wouldn't that be grand?!

But yes, I'm glad to see this treaty, especially having witnessed the courage of STA in the most recent large scale war. Plus, any alliance with Shodemofi in it is always great.