Issues With GOD

Kaiser Martens

His coup isnt scheduled at least for another month... unless TBB has been up to no good again.

So bitter fox?

Bitter...? I have many, many reasons to dislike Slayer, and I will continue to do so. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness.

Maybe it wasn't other peoples grudges that caused you to fail each time? I mean if it was all about grufges they would have just EZI'd you the whole time. :rolleyes:

Well, in the case of the IAA, it wasn't other peoples grudges...it was a leader who refused to resign to save the alliance he led, so you are right, it isn't only other peoples grudges.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wont talk to us. Come and get him.

You know, I could have sworn no one had made a threat thus far. Sure this thread is ugly, but no one has stooped to this. Thanks for being the first to go there, mhawk.

Edited by Smooth

Bitter...? I have many, many reasons to dislike Slayer, and I will continue to do so. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness.

Funny, you'd take the words of Geopet above everyone else's. Geopet was the first one to label you a racist, talk about you and passed out the first batch of logs about you. Geopet's betrayal goes far deeper than you'll ever know both IC and OOC....

I don't want or need your forgiveness Starfox...but since this is way off topic and the issue has been resolved...I'll be departing this thread.

You know, I could have sworn no one had made a threat thus far. Sure this thread is ugly, but no one has stooped to this. Thanks for being the first to go there, mhawk.

I think mhawk's ironic joke was lost on you.

If you knew mhawk, you'd know that wasn't a serious comment and he was only stirring the pot with the tinfoil hat crowd.

I think mhawk's ironic joke was lost on you.

If you knew mhawk, you'd know that wasn't a serious comment and he was only stirring the pot with the tinfoil hat crowd.

lol :rolleyes:

What would he do without you here to clean the egg off his face.

Btw if you know me, you'd know I'm not serious and have no actual problems with mhawk or the way TPF does business in general. Carry on.

You nuked GOD while they were in the middle of surrendering despite vowing not to use nuclear first strikes in the war and then had Xiphosis ZI'd at the bequest of an OOC stalker of his. They now request that you reroll in order to get off of their ZI list.

Issues?

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL.....if that is the only thing, then yeah, I got an issue with that. Seems a long time to hold a grudge and then wait until the last minute to cry about it. of course coming off with a huge windfall of money now I guess he will get over it.

The making KM re-roll for that?? LOL given that KM has been ZI'd and nuked and etc, seems it should be over except some school yard angst.

I agree with Shadow, If anyone has an issue with KM it should be him. If he can get over it, Xiphosis should too.

If everyone who nuked someone by surprise got ZI'd, half a PB would be gone. And yes, this happened to me during war, I took a nuke after a no nukes agreement was reached, then got threatened with ZI if I retaliated. If I can get over it, he should too.

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL.....if that is the only thing, then yeah, I got an issue with that. Seems a long time to hold a grudge and then wait until the last minute to cry about it. of course coming off with a huge windfall of money now I guess he will get over it.

The making KM re-roll for that?? LOL given that KM has been ZI'd and nuked and etc, seems it should be over except some school yard angst.

I agree with Shadow, If anyone has an issue with KM it should be him. If he can get over it, Xiphosis should too.

If everyone who nuked someone by surprise got ZI'd, half a PB would be gone. And yes, this happened to me during war, I took a nuke after a no nukes agreement was reached, then got threatened with ZI if I retaliated. If I can get over it, he should too.

I was forced to delete my nation in UJW for following through with an order to nuke Legion. So I don't think it is that outrageous. Also again since people seem to have trouble reading the entirety of a thread, the reason he was on PZI is the OOC motivation behind the ZI he ordered on Xiphosis.

Oh, and Mhawk since you seem to think GOD was being a bully and wanting war, GOD never had any intention of going to war with Zenith, it was a cordial negotiation and once a NEUTRAL 3rd party got involved it was quickly resolved.

Need to say something for the news too.

Would GOD actually tell us who was that nuclear rogue who nuked Hiph? And did GOD try to take revenge on him instead of going after KM who hasn't nuked anyone during UJP war and whose only "crime" is that he was the leader of NoV at that time and hasn't ordered any nuclear attacks?

If my memory serves me right there were 2 nuclear rogues from NoV during UJP war and they have both been imediately expelled from NoV.

One of them was Hizzy if i remember right and and he went to NpO after being expelled, the other guy deleted his nation before the UJP war ended.

Another thing i want to know, when did GOD inform anyone about KM being in P-ZI list of GOD? Is there any alliance or player(or atleast KM) who knew about this until a few days ago when Continuum released him?

Several things are interesting about this situation.

Firstly, why are TPF, having vigorously prosecuted a PZI on KM and having used OOC/out-of-game information to destroy his alliance, now not only releasing him but aggressively pushing other alliances to release him as well? I am glad to see any PZI lifted but let's not pretend there aren't politics at work here; for some reason TPF and other Continuum alliances want KM not only to be free from their own wars, but also are prepared to stand on other alliances' sovereignty to enforce their own lists.

What is special about KM? There are many other people on ZI lists of alliances closer to TPF, where they could apply their pressure more discreetly; if you are really against PZI then there wouldn't be other people listed (or 'not applicable for peace terms' which comes to much the same thing). Why are Zenith/TPF willing to pay $60m to have him free now, having kept him chained up for so long?

Secondly, just how meaningless a ZI listing is if you are not in the 'big league'. If one of the well-connected alliances decides that someone is 'clean', there is nothing anyone else (even with a legitimate grievance) can do if they disagree. We've seen this before (with Pacifica taking WarriorConcept in despite him being listed by other alliances at the time) but this is a reminder that even in these days of a complex web binding everyone, there are still boss alliances and worker alliances. GOD's ZI lasted all of a few hours in the face of Continuum opposition and Continuum-sponsored protection. They get $60m as a palliative, but a ZI is usually 'worth' much more than that (as a comparison we had to pay $180m to get someone de-listed for using nukes in defence when he wanted to re-apply) and GOD have clearly been forced to accept a face-saving weak compromise.

Third, if you ZI list someone you should at least try to keep them at war. Coming out of the woodwork when protection has apparently been agreed and then saying 'Oh yea he was on ZI from us for the last 18 months but we forgot to enforce it' makes you look petty and incompetent.

And finally, that KM will always attract drama wherever he goes.

Firstly, why are TPF, having vigorously prosecuted a PZI on KM and having used OOC/out-of-game information to destroy his alliance, now not only releasing him but aggressively pushing other alliances to release him as well? I am glad to see any PZI lifted but let's not pretend there aren't politics at work here; for some reason TPF and other Continuum alliances want KM not only to be free from their own wars, but also are prepared to stand on other alliances' sovereignty to enforce their own lists.

What is special about KM? There are many other people on ZI lists of alliances closer to TPF, where they could apply their pressure more discreetly; if you are really against PZI then there wouldn't be other people listed (or 'not applicable for peace terms' which comes to much the same thing). Why are Zenith/TPF willing to pay $60m to have him free now, having kept him chained up for so long?

Secondly, just how meaningless a ZI listing is if you are not in the 'big league'. If one of the well-connected alliances decides that someone is 'clean', there is nothing anyone else (even with a legitimate grievance) can do if they disagree. We've seen this before (with Pacifica taking WarriorConcept in despite him being listed by other alliances at the time) but this is a reminder that even in these days of a complex web binding everyone, there are still boss alliances and worker alliances. GOD's ZI lasted all of a few hours in the face of Continuum opposition and Continuum-sponsored protection. They get $60m as a palliative, but a ZI is usually 'worth' much more than that (as a comparison we had to pay $180m to get someone de-listed for using nukes in defence when he wanted to re-apply) and GOD have clearly been forced to accept a face-saving weak compromise.

Third, if you ZI list someone you should at least try to keep them at war. Coming out of the woodwork when protection has apparently been agreed and then saying 'Oh yea he was on ZI from us for the last 18 months but we forgot to enforce it' makes you look petty and incompetent.

Dear Bob Janova,

Thank you for posting this so I didn't have to.

Love,

Electron Sponge :wub:

PS I am sending you a complimentary fruit basket for saving me time, I hope you like guava

PPS down with the hypocrites

Funny, you'd take the words of Geopet above everyone else's. Geopet was the first one to label you a racist, talk about you and passed out the first batch of logs about you. Geopet's betrayal goes far deeper than you'll ever know both IC and OOC....

I don't want or need your forgiveness Starfox...but since this is way off topic and the issue has been resolved...I'll be departing this thread.

You know, I could pass some blame too.

ALL SPYING THAT I HAVE EVER DONE WAS ACTUALLY IVAN MOLDAVI. I AM GOING TO BLAME A PLAYER WHO NO LONGER PLAYS CYBERNATIONS. am i doin it rite?

Funny, I've already said all of that in these threads, though perhaps not in one easy-to-read post. Nice work.

EDIT: Aside from the last point. :lol:

Edited by ochocinco

-snip-

And yes, I am happy in Vox. I, however, do not want to be in Vox forever. As long as people like you are in power, though, I will be in Vox, because people like you are simply unfit to control anything, because you are nothing but a bully pretending to be a knight in shining armor. You destroy entire alliances, multiple ones. The first Vox Populi, Sons of Muspel, Norden Verein, that Armenian alliance...and yet, here you are, claiming you are against driving players out of the game. -snip-

TPF Academy Applications

Knight in shining armor, hardly....but he is a sweetheart if you get to know him.

Actually, I was not in Perma-ZI. However, I was harassed everywhere I went, and whenever I got into government in an alliance, or had any influence, that alliance would become a target, because people refuse to forget the past. I decided I was tired of it and left, and decided to return and take a stand instead of just outright leaving.

I don't think folks here are forgetting anything about the past, just responding to an act of contrition......care to have a seat in the confessional?

These people have never given me a second chance. Why should I believe Slayer has turned over some sort of new leaf? He's the same Slayer he always was. He won't change. Given the chance, he'll wipe out another alliance.

Have you ever really asked for one?

......he did cut the mullet. :P

Him helping Martens is something he should have done long ago, and I would say this is far, far, overdue, and he would not even be in this situation were it not for him. I don't consider it a good deed, I consider it owed to Martens after everything Slayer has put him through.

Even you can't believe that....Martens put Martens in every situation he has been in.

He holds more than influence than you do, I'm sure. That is more important than a title.

LOL, I think you would be surprised at how much influence our new Overlord holds.

As I'm sure, all of us are very surprised.

I was. Shocked and baffled all at once.

Also, I think Bob has a lot of good points consolidated into one post. I eagerly await someone addressing this. Overall, I must say this thread has delivered quite well though. Proceed.

Funny, I've already said all of that in these threads, though perhaps not in one easy-to-read post. Nice work.

I read through both threads today, so yes, my post is mostly a distillation of the good points made by various people in the two of them :)

Thank you Bob.

Who would of thought that TPF would be the most vocal against GOD's PZI of KM. Ironic much?

Didn't you know? TPF is the shining knight of truth and light! We must all follow their will on command if we have any hopes of being as cool as them. Even though TPF held KM on this list for so long with little to no scrutiny, we can all forget that and hail Slayer for being such a compassionate and understanding fellow.

Didn't you know? TPF is the shining knight of truth and light! We must all follow their will on command if we have any hopes of being as cool as them. Even though TPF held KM on this list for so long with little to no scrutiny, we can all forget that and hail Slayer for being such a compassionate and understanding fellow.

I knew this already thank goodness for that Slayer fellow, he lights up my day.

Slayer :blush:

(Bob Janova) Third, if you ZI list someone you should at least try to keep them at war. Coming out of the woodwork when protection has apparently been agreed and then saying 'Oh yea he was on ZI from us for the last 18 months but we forgot to enforce it' makes you look petty and incompetent.

Plus, they also forgot to try to ZI me when I was in NV and BDC.

Good to see this got sorted out.

In general I think it's bad to accept people in your alliance who are on ZI list. Although I am not a big fan of long ZI's either, they will only create more hate. Therefore I am happy FOK's ZI list is empty :)

Edited by Timmehhh